Super Hero Squad Online

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Super Hero Squad Online, where you select your squad of heroes from thousands of inhabitants in the Marvel Universe,
then join forces with other squads to defend Super Hero City from the forces of evil!

Come and play Super Hero Squad Online at www.HeroUp.com! Everyone in North America can create accounts now.
Membership is free, and you don't have to download any files to play. It works straight from your browser! (You will have to install Unity Web Player)

Here are some codes for you guys.

Thing in Tuxedo - mamarosas
Hulkbuster Iron Man - heroup
Subscriber (free) - superhero

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, Comic Sans on the website...?...Comic Sans?! I don't care if it is a game based on a set of comics, there are more original fonts out there.

Other than that, it's not working in "my area", which is sort of lame.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried the game, its so funny. Really intended for small kids though. Good for one playthrough when bored. The Team name generator is reason enough to try it, damn hilarious.

On that note, Marvel is making another mmo for its "Core" audience, as in us. It will be F2P, is being directed by the creator of Diablo, and we'll be able to play as the Heroes themselves, like in this one. Gimme a good game marvel.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't like the TV series, despite how cool Charlie Adler is. I think I'll give the game a miss too, I'm not fond of the style.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Its not bad for a free game. I've already made alot of progress.
Just unlocked Black Panther tonight. Hulk is next on my list.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried the game, its so funny. Really intended for small kids though. Good for one playthrough when bored. The Team name generator is reason enough to try it, damn hilarious.

On that note, Marvel is making another mmo for its "Core" audience, as in us. It will be F2P, is being directed by the creator of Diablo, and we'll be able to play as the Heroes themselves, like in this one. Gimme a good game marvel.
That's odd, cause the core Creator for Diablo is at ArenaNet, working on Guild Wars 2. Along with the lead design artist and concept artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom