Super Buus' Absorption

Best answers
Hello All,

First I’d like to thank the Esf Team for giving me the best DBZ mod I’ve ever played!! (Drops to knees cries)
Now with that being said, lets get on to business.
I know you’ve all must have read post like this 1000 times by now, well lets make it 1001. This is my opinion now how Super Buus’ absorption should work.
Super Buu should have energy ball attack that when fired looks like ball made of his skin. I’m not sure how much damage this skin ball attack should do to a person that gets hit with it; however, if the person was at 20% of there health or lower, that person would be killed and turned into a big pink skin ball. The ball would only last on screen for 6 seconds or so and then it would disappear unless Super Buu was able to make contact with it. If Buu were able to touch the ball he would gain 1 preset move from the player that was killed.
Goku = Warp Kamehameha
Gohan = Kamehameha
Krillin = Kamehameha
Cell = Kamehameha
Piccolo = Special Beam Cannon
Trunks = Finish Buster
Vegeta = Final Flash
Freeza = Death Ball
Buu = A percentage of health and ki
Are you guys with me so far?
Now I know what thinking, what if Super Buu absorbs a player that has not transformed yet? Because Super Buu is Majin Buus’ transformed state if he absorbs a player that has not transformed he should still be given whatever the preset move was for that player. Super Buu would only be able to have 1 absorbed move at a time. If Buu absorbs Piccolo and gains the Special Beam Cannon and then latter absorbs Goku, he would gain the Kamehameha but loose the Special Beam Cannon. If Super Buu is killed after he has absorbed some one and gained a new move, when he respawns he no longer have that move and must absorb the player again. The only increase in power that Super Buu should get after killing someone with his absorption is the normal increase that he would get from the kill. Any Super Buu should be able to absorb the flesh ball whether they made the kill or not (First Come First Served). I believe it’s un-necessary to make Super Buu look like the person that he absorbed; however, people do love eye candy.
And Thats All I’ve Got To Say About That!

Peace!!

Best answers
we must talk about that piece...it must be very slow and shoudl only do 2 to 8 damage...cause when its fast it would be abused...it shoudl have a charge time of 3 seconds...he grabs into his body and then you throw the piece
but otherwise:the suggestion with one attack at the time and after die he looses is fine...
i would say its the best absorb idea i've heard

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about it takes about 10% health and you could add a feature (eg goku's orange top)
I know it would mean extra models but say have 2 players in one extra

Goku,Krillen=Orange top
Gohan,Piccolo=Purple vest
Freiza,Vegeta=White battle armor (i know freiza has purple so just live with it)
Trunks=Sword in hand
Cell=Tail
Buu=None

Best answers
10% health left sounds good... and i don't think adding new "clothes" on buu would be a good eye candy, i reckon it'll just make it look stupid... but its a great idea!!!
maybe we shud make that cell could absorb others as well..... (same thing isn't it?)

Best answers
Well thanks for the feedback. I think Cell used his tail and he sucked people insides out with it.

Best answers
For the trunks thing it could be his jacket or something =), and for Gohan wouldn't it be masenko?

Best answers
actually i belive that yeh it could be made into a little ball, and it could be medium fast, now when it hits someone, it automatically goes into a wall of his pink skin and then engulf the person in it like it does on the show, and then it will be like a strugle, the strugle bar comes up and depending on buu's power and the person their trying to absorb then can or cant absorb them

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no final flash, otherwise all buu's go after the vegeta's and then it's not fun, better the gg so he doesn't take the strongest attack out of him, and what if he just bigun whit playing.
then he get's 3 maybe 5 buu's after him, and you don't have a chance becours you're to slow for them.
better balance it out by absorbing the more week ones.

Best answers
Hamtaro* said:
10% health left sounds good... and i don't think adding new "clothes" on buu would be a good eye candy, i reckon it'll just make it look stupid... but its a great idea!!!
maybe we shud make that cell could absorb others as well..... (same thing isn't it?)
Perhaps, but it's realistic to the show. It also lets other people know what Buu's current abilities are. I like the idea of the new clothes. :]

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for liking my idea and the jacket for trunks would be better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your idea has just one leak
whit freesa you have a old saiyan armor and whit vegeta you have the newest one, like the one he has in the cell saga.
that's all but good idea

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a modification on the move list

Goku=Warp Kamehameha+Orange top
Gohan=Masenkno+Purple vest
Krillen=Scatter Beam+Orange top
Piccolo=SBC+Purple vest
Vegeta=GG+Armor (thanks to niobe for GG)
Trunks=Burning attack+Jacket(i know ba stinks but it balances it)(Thanks Definition F)
Freiza=Finger laser+Armor
Cell=Tail and possibly tainted green+current attack
Buu=10 HP

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember I said live with it or just rip it from freiza

about the attack gained it could either become a new slot or replace absorbtion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom