Super Buu WIP

Best answers
You should try to stay away from using cylinders for making arms.

Best answers
no using cylinders is fine, but i would say learn to alter the mesh of cylinder more,
is this a max or milkshape model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT THE HELL!?
ALREADY FINISHED?
plz. can u set polys colors there? and can u make it in wireframe and flatshade?
Also i would get then some crits^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really sirken, you should stop talking about smoothing groups, and more focus to the topic. The model is pretty good. Is this me, or is everyone making buu all of a sudden? o.o

Best answers
its just you ;) but yea either u have to define him more or use a smoothing group IMO

Best answers
the model is pretty sloppy and the shape and proptions dont really match buu
yours is a little too fat and the head is well.... not buu

@sirken you love smoothing groups a little too much, cool down on them

@slim i dont know what you mea mea me.........[pulls out old buu model]

[zombified] must work on buu[/zombified]

G
YaGlo said:
the model is pretty sloppy and the shape and proptions dont really match buu
yours is a little too fat and the head is well.... not buu

@sirken you love smoothing groups a little too much, cool down on them

@slim i dont know what you mea mea me.........[pulls out old buu model]

[zombified] must work on buu[/zombified]
Yaglo, alot of modelers are not as god as you, and no offense, but if i was momento and you post your buu in my thread that would make a big dent in my confidence and slow down my work, especialy when pepole start saying like "its a ok BTB but a bit misshaped
@yaglo wow dude ur model rulz good work" thats not a real quote im just using it as a example. (BTB= bob the builder :D)
E.G: PAM!
also you should use max, not milkshape, catch me on MSN and i will... show you a good way to get it cheap, if u know what i mean. ill add you on my contact ilist if u have MSN

Best answers
fortnox said:
Yaglo, alot of modelers are not as god as you, and no offense, but if i was momento and you post your buu in my thread that would make a big dent in my confidence and slow down my work, especialy when pepole start saying like "its a ok BTB but a bit misshaped
@yaglo wow dude ur model rulz good work" thats not a real quote im just using it as a example. (BTB= bob the builder :D)
E.G: PAM!
also you should use max, not milkshape, catch me on MSN and i will... show you a good way to get it cheap, if u know what i mean. ill add you on my contact ilist if u have MSN
woops sorry i didnt mean it like that, i just was thinking about slims comment, sorry for anything problem i may have caused but now that its out, you could look at it for a general idea of how to reshape the head or look at how yours is a little fat.( btw mines a little short for the body so ignore that part of it)

G
wow, thats rly mature of you. cool.

bu more back on topic, can we see a side veiw please? it looks like u extruded it all to the side and might look weird from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom