Super Buu WIP

sirken

S
Here is the Super Buu WIP i am helping make, i did smoothing and top of the sodel so far.. i am doing the rest too i got Kid buu a skelion and made *NEW* animatable arms (posting update soon) hehehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are the longest abs I EVER SEEN! You need to fix that. :p

Best answers
yea what unknown said plus make him a lil wider and the pants a tad wider to look a lil baggier

sirken

S
Here is the latest and best update to the model ever made :p Tweek tells me so, i made all of this and resized it to the proper preportions...

Fixed Comment:Long Abs,Wider and Pants Baggier,The Pics Load Fine... still need LOTS of C&C i wanna make this the next best buu!!!

Best answers
..i done a little bit of tweaking, like moving the chest up and arching the back a bit more...

*look at l8test post*

..thats a little better but i do fink the trouser need 2 b re-done.. dont no wot i was finking when i made them :S

..Tweek @_"

.."EDIT" ok i got bored this morning and finished both kid and super buu..i still need 2 make a good pair of pants for them tho :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i really dont like tweeks and ur buu!
Dunno it looks to streched and to small on some thingys!
And it looks as if u would animate it ....there will be really nice errors! and arms still to small no muscles! urgh! MY HEAD! its a Bomb .... -.- urgh!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could make a good kid buu. But the arms dont look connected, and the head antenna thingy isnt connected, that could look bad ingame :\. If you tweak it a bit more it could be an awsome kid buu, too maany super buus around here anyway XD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his armband things start too early, they're way too cone-ish like at the end.. should be a nice curvy thing.. also umm.. his head looks like a grape.. no definitions of his mouth, big popping eyebrows

sirken

S
there smoothgrouped there connected, and i don't do mouths good so it's gona be on the skin...

fixing all now

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow..the model needs more work.. thats all i have to say...

Best answers
there may be a bunch of super buus but there arent any good ones :S

sirken

S
tell me or it's just spam lol i really wanna know and i'm not deleteing it

Best answers
im not talking about yours im talking about others cuase some1 said that there were too many super buus but there is only like 1 that is avalible and i hope u make urs. But yours is good :yes:

Best answers
Looks sweet dude, don't see the problems exerybody's yelling about... looks like a good Super boo NJ! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

just the basic idea, add more curves and more shape to the body and the head

Best answers
Looks sweet dude, don't see the problems exerybody's yelling about... looks like a good Super boo NJ!
maybe because u dont model or know nething about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom