Suit selection

Best answers
Hey, i think it would be cool if you could select your characters suit like in budokai, for example, maybe for piccolo you would be able to select nails suit. or for gohan be able to use in wearing saiyan armor. it wouldnt be that hard right? wouldnt you just have to make some extra skins? o_O

Best answers
Well, I personally think that it wouldn't just take skins. You mentioned Nail's clothing? It has that thing under/on the neck. It might take a new model...

That's only one model, too. But other alternate costumes...

Best answers
It would make the game take longer to load :S , so thats why its not the greatest idea. But you brought up an interesting idea. Instead of alternate costumes, why not Team colors. I know there are only good/evil teams. If there were 4 teams there could be red, green, blue, yellow (by standard). That would do the same though :\ . Your idea is interesting, but the loading time for the game would greatly increase and other people might not have the same skin/model as you...so its pretty pointless :\ .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno about the team colors, sounds a little too TFC-ish.
It would be alright if it was an extra mode, but I probably wouldn't use it too much.

Best answers
Team colors are so very very lame..
No disrespect to you Imptrainer, but teamcolors are the reason i don't play team matches in a lot of games..
Can you imagine Goku in a totally green suit? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom