Suggestions for Vegeta

Best answers
Izekiel said:
rubbish ... all rubbish !!! no one has 360 million... according to other sites, vegetto has about 300 million ... remember : SSJ still is 3.750.000... goku with kaioken x20 is at 180.000 ... your sources have to be mistaken
Well than more than 15 sites have wrong information.. because to most of those sites Vegetto's power was 600.000.000. And let me explain why your info must be incorrect.

When Goku came at earth his PL was about 9.000.000 max and with kaioken 3x around 24.000.000 if his pl was 180.000 with kaio-ken on namek..then all his training in his capsule 100x times gravity didnt helped at all and he kicked recoomes ass like it was nothing. 180.000:20=9.000.000 (no pl increase)

According to most sites his PL after his capsule training was 180.000 without kaio-ken (his kaio-ken aura was probably kaio-ken times 1x no pl increase)

Vegeta sensed it him self..."your power has increase sooo dramiticly that i thought you've done it" (he thought he was a ssj)

Please send me those sources and i will send mines :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omfg...Akira Toriyama stopped making pls for the characters before the buu saga. All these numbers that you people have are based purely on speculation. C'mon, you guys should know better than to go to fan sites.

Btw, just because 15 sites have the same statistics doesnt mean they are true. Obviously sites copy things from each other (pls being one of them).

Best answers
Well, its not really hard to figure out what the power levels could have been in the cell saga, let me try vegeta's powerlevel.

When goku went ssj he had a powerlevel of 15 million.
When he was on earth, trunks also had a powerlevel of 15 million, or maybe a little higher.
Goku could easily handle trunks sword atacks, so i think 20 million for goku.
Piccolo said that Vegeta was allot stronger then Goku, and if you realize that Vegeta was stronger as a normal saiyan becouse of his training, i think vegeta had powerlevel of 35 million, he could easilly beat the android.
But he was beaten by #18, so when he got a senzubean, his Saiyan blood made him stronger then he was before, so i think 40 million.
Then he went in the Hyperbollic time chamber, and when he was ready, Goku told him he had to be 3 times stronger then before to beat cell, and becouse he could easily beat cell form 2, i think 3 x 40 million = 120 million.

So i think that is quitte acurate.

Best answers
Right i agree...surely it's not completly accurate..but for example a pl of 3.750.000 for a ssj seems not enough..has to be much more.

Best answers
hey, what are you talking about ... what do you mean with the 000.000.000 system ?

see : 1.000 is thousand
100.000 is onehundredthousand
1.000.000 is one million

and you will finally agree with me that when goku came back to earth after training under king kaio, he had a powerlevel of twentyfourthousand with his kaioken whatnot ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
'Powerlevels' mean jack after the Frieza saga. Everything from there on out is pure speculation. o_o

Best answers
Majin Pool said:
Well, its not really hard to figure out what the power levels could have been in the cell saga, let me try vegeta's powerlevel.

When goku went ssj he had a powerlevel of 15 million.
When he was on earth, trunks also had a powerlevel of 15 million, or maybe a little higher.
Goku could easily handle trunks sword atacks, so i think 20 million for goku.
Piccolo said that Vegeta was allot stronger then Goku, and if you realize that Vegeta was stronger as a normal saiyan becouse of his training, i think vegeta had powerlevel of 35 million, he could easilly beat the android.
But he was beaten by #18, so when he got a senzubean, his Saiyan blood made him stronger then he was before, so i think 40 million.
Then he went in the Hyperbollic time chamber, and when he was ready, Goku told him he had to be 3 times stronger then before to beat cell, and becouse he could easily beat cell form 2, i think 3 x 40 million = 120 million.

So i think that is quitte acurate.
you are nuts or what ? it's definitely said that goku and trunks are completely even ... there is no difference in their power.... none .... not a bit ...
vegeta says that goku can't be that strong when he feels trunks fighting against frieza and king cold ... to his surprise, he is the same ... but goku is a master of martial arts and so he concentrates his energy into his finger and fights with is as if it were a weapon ...

and don't think about rating their powerlevels in 100 millions or what ... 3.750.000 ... 3,75 million .... vegeta has 4 ... against cell, he trippled it so it was 12 million ...

Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
:S I didnt knew that this was suggested and i am sure my suggestion is different
Which is what they have a search button for sherlock. I've seen a sugestion excatly like this one

Best answers
well you don't know anything about suggestions ... at least i know that it's just as i say ... you know nothing and that keeps the surprise for you ^_^
maybe i know a lot more, but i won't tell if it's like that ...

Best answers
So please show me where it has been posted... exactly the same tread..
There seems to be a problem with my search then...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and sense now this has nothing at all to do with anything orginaly posted just people arguing about pl's or search buttions

cuhlosed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom