Suggestions Aye..!!

Best answers
Well I have some stuff that may be likable by peoples.....
(Will list them.....saves people reading hundreds of threads)

1. If not already implemented Trunks could use his sword to cut beams in half.(But in Turbo mod while ssj to make things fair, or depending on power levels)
2. Making rocks n platforms blow up when hit by ki blasts...
(Downer....people blow up map and play on flat surface with no where to hide and power up..)
3.Goku could have kaioken attack...
4. Simple cloth tares n such like in movies when hit by massive ki blasts......(Just to add Likness)
5. Catching Ki blasts and sending them back at opponents
6.Characters could do like uppercuts and knockdowns from air...sending opponents to ground and smashing into it...
7. Deflecting blasts with hands...
8. Ki blast battle..(Having 2 guy use blast and them connecting pushing each other back and forth till guy till other runs out of ki)
9. K Maybe if u wanted two...(And I dont know if any of u guys have seen this b4 but..) could give goku his Ryi Ken move where he uppercuts opponent into the air shouting Ryi ken then Turning into the Gold Dragon Constricting the enemy till they run out of hp and explode(but Only when and if its put in at ssj Lv 3 and full ki and max power...)
10. Give characters the multi form ability(but limiting it to 2 characters ) and when in use on enemy the two characters face enemy and both perfome melee damage...
11. Enable a Costume change for characters...just 4 fun...

Well that does it 4 me today.........so untill I think of cool things........bye...

P.S. Best U dont take much of this into account seeing as thought this stuff would take longer to make and creating much anger and pain 4 those waiting 4 the beta.............and one more tiny thing....I read the sticky's thing and It said I coulndt post stuff already mentioned.....now i may hae done this but I think I have ellaborated a fair bit more....but thats for u guys to decide

(Instant Transmission)

Best answers
1. wouldn't work to well. Bit unfair for people who aren't trunks, and too hard to code for.
2. Slows down people comps... laag
3. no need for kaioken when he can go ssj
4. To hard to do, and basically useless.
5. Might be a good idea... coding might be a problem.
6. I think they can already?
7. would be nice.
8. Ummmmm... its already in!!!! Did u even play esf? :p
9. Too hard to code for, and unfair...
10. It would be cool... too hard to code to make the other player do something.. it would be like a bot.
11. pointless really.. sorry.

Most of them are pretty cool ideas. Others are pointless to put it bluntly...
Oh well these are just my opinions.

Best answers
1. Don't like this idea
2. Causes a lot of lag, sometimes some maps have a little destructable parts though.
3. I think this is being considered but not for beta 1
4. Damage skins may be in later betas I think, but definately not in beta 1.
5. It's already in beta 1
6. It's already in beta 1
7. It's already in beta 1
8. It's called a powerstruggle and its been in alpha, but being made better in beta (can't turn fly off or detonate attacks during a PS, and players are near invulnerable to outside attackers during a PS)
9. Being considered as a move Goku will get when he goes SSJ3 in later betas.
10. Bots are being worked on but I am not sure on if it will make beta 1 or not, mutliform will probably be added in later betas if the bots are good enough (so i hear).
11. While I think its a good idea but its not going to be in beta 1 and i don't know if it will ever be in.

Best answers
Dont take this in the wrong way, but Android_18, you are talking out your ass on alot of those answers.
1.Wouldn't work.
2.There is no destructable surface for the half life engine, BUT, when things explode, rocks and things fly out.
3.Kaoken=turbo :/
4.Damage skins on half life engine look silly.
5.Already in
6.Already in
7.Look at number 5
8.Thats even in the alpha...
9.Wont work.
10.Wont work.
11.Costume Change? o_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
Dont take this in the wrong way, but Android_18, you are talking out your ass on alot of those answers.

2.There is no destructable surface for the half life engine, BUT, when things explode, rocks and things fly out.
>>>There are destructable entities, they lag like hell though. A18 is right.
3.Kaoken=turbo :/
>>>No it does not . . . . did you even watch the show?
4.Damage skins on half life engine look silly.
>>>The team has said this is possible, but causes size problems (multiple models for each character . . . :eek:)
9.Wont work.
>>>Then why is the team entertaining the thought if putting it in?
10.Wont work.
>>>Refer to number 9
*sigh*
Lookie who's talking out his ass . . . :p

Best answers
2.they dont lag like hell unless your comp sucks. and if it sucks that bad, go play tetris... but not the 3d version :)
3.i meant the turbo in beta would be equivilant to kaoken, so it would be pointless to have it.
4.actually, it wouldnt be diff models. you could make it simpler with just a little QC editing.
9.ok so maybe my ass did get a few words out :p
10.like i said, a "few" words :p

Best answers
some different costumes owuld be cool.

at least you wont have all the same looking characters flying around the map. what about if ESF team makes it so you can pick any custom skin for a model?... i mean, you can pick a different skin only, not a different model. that way you have to have the characters in the game, but they can have different skins. Then anyone can make a skin for them and you just d/l it, put it in the ESF skins dir and use it.

Takes some load off the ESF team. And don't say "people would make **** skins" cos i'll just say "well don't d/l them and use them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom