Suggestion section

Best answers
hey how does this sound since a lot of us ESF fans have some model/maps suggestions they make a sugestion part in the models/skins and maps section so we can get out ideas out instead of posting them in the request thread that from what i can see is pretty much ignored all together any way just a thought

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Just because none of the team members necessarily post in the request thread doesnt mean it isnt read by them

2) We already have a lot of sections. I don't know how many more we are willing to create. Talks of making more sections have been brought up in the past and have been shot down because we just have too many already.

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
1) Just because none of the team members necessarily post in the request thread doesnt mean it isnt read by them

2) We already have a lot of sections. I don't know how many more we are willing to create. Talks of making more sections have been brought up in the past and have been shot down because we just have too many already.
i meant make it like the sigs part in the artwork section sorry if i didnt mention that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom