• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Meh I don't care and I want to vote.

• Total voters
Best answers
Like in Counter-Strike, have 1 life per-round. This will stronger the team play element and with multiple PS comming in the next version this should be all the better.
Perharps if your team is loosing you could sacrifice some of your power and get respawned.
While you was dead you could talk about your fight. Making the community stronger. At the moment you can't talk without being killed by a beam.

Well anyway, tell me what you think

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I myself like this idea very much. It would add an element of teamwork that just isnt really in ESF with the current modes of the game.

Best answers
I'd say no. can you just imagine somebody obliterating the entire other team on their own with just one attack, and winning the round for their team? I dont like the idea.

Best answers
Dont put yourself in a situation to get obliterate....

Both teams have the oportunity to do this so....

Good idea i like it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, just don't get clustered together, and if this is a problem maybe they could tone down the power of some of the attacks in this mode.

Best answers
Nah dont like Some noobs wil hide them then till its 1 v 1 en then the other person has no more health so ... thats unfair
and its ESF no CS

Best answers
I kindve like it, with a mix of cap the dragonballz, maybe arrange so if some1 got killed u would have the choice on wishing back the team (replace wish point). So in a way teamplay is involve because some1 would have to hold them off.

Best answers
i don't like the idea
if onE FROM the good team and one from the bad team r capping: the round never ends and u wait till the time is over
or n00bs: they paly it 4 the first time, die quickly and have to wait long till they can play again
sry but this idea is stupid

Best answers
I don't like it, only because ESF is supposed to be fast paced and all that. It kinda makes you loose your spirit if you die and have to wait 3 minutes. It would be kinda cool though if there were only 2 people left, and everybody watched them duke it out.

Eh, I think I'll just vote for the sake of voting.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you guys all have valid suggestions as to why it's a bad idea, but if they added it it would probably be a different mode. So it wouldn't REPLACE the traditional FFA/Teamplay modes.

Best answers
1. (a bit offtopic) ahhh holy **** I hate CS !!!

CS is boring and got no features.

2. One life make the game boring.
If they do it it should be something like a RP mode and everyone get VERY much health.

Best answers
Yeah CS has no features, hmm wonder why it's the no.1 game online for the past 4 years?
Maybe your just a total n00b who got owned all the time.

Ok I'm done venting my rage :talk:

Seems as if most of you have an issue with this slowing down the game. Well ok maybe have a round last a minute or two. And increasing your hp to solve people dying too fast.
Another thing this would solve would be spawn killing. You know you come back to life to see a massive kamehameha comming at you. Boom dead.

Don't boo the idea just because it's in CS. A lot of games have rounds, mostly teamplay games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a 1 life a round thing wouldnt work in esf cause what happens if a vegeta gets big bang i mean almost all the attacks are capable of killing everyone on the map in one shot so u can imagine how everyone would be yelling cheap ass spawn camper when the round starts

i mean its a good idea for games like cs with its not so hyper fast paced kill the world in 2 second attacks and stuff but in a game that has all that it just doesnt work too well

although if esf had a melee only mode this would go pritty well with that cause u couldnt die in 1 hit

Best answers
Its the game off the year because its make for small childs.

Ok it got 2 features.
bomb mode
hostage mode

Best answers
I see what you are saying, i hate cs as much as the next guy. But u say these two modes? esf has deathmatch and teamplay ctdb no plays . Don't let me get into the age thing :)

Best answers
I mean features.
But in cs only the gamemode can called feature.

In cs you can't even watch around corners or prone on the floor.

Best answers
I don't think Rounds should be handled like in CS... That would just be wrong...

I think rounds should be held on a timed basis if it ever gets put in. At the very least for when the Capture the DragonBall mode gets worked on. Cause with no limit, reward, victory screen, etc. CTDB's DB capturing part would pretty much be optional. =\

Best answers
Ok ok. I see what people are saying.
But if rounds where implemented then the gameplay could be balanced so it would take like 3 fully charged kamehameha's to kill someone.
Also the team that looses will gain more pl to even out a game. Stop one side owning the game.
How about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom