Suggestion: Gamemode possibility and BoG content

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, I've been thinking of what would be another fun game mode for esf, I don't expect it to happen, but why not?
You guys have probably heard of Battle of Z, so why not include some of its features? Like the meteor chain or other combo systems?
I also believe that stuff like the PSX game DBZ the legend, should be included, like the ability to launch an ultimate attack on the enemy after a certain amount of damage caused by the team as a whole. This could make a good gamemode that I would definitely play.
I also have a suggestion about the character roster, the complete roster in dbz the legends is quite satisfactory, though I wish I could help on the project.
Also, is the character cast from the new movie a possibility? Since I know that the movie is completely cannon to dbz, and I hope to be able to plays as bills, whis, and ssj god :)
And that does it for my suggestions, I hope at least one of them is considered. Thanks ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I've been thinking of what would be another fun game mode for esf, I don't expect it to happen, but why not?
You guys have probably heard of Battle of Z, so why not include some of its features? Like the meteor chain or other combo systems?
I also believe that stuff like the PSX game DBZ the legend, should be included, like the ability to launch an ultimate attack on the enemy after a certain amount of damage caused by the team as a whole. This could make a good gamemode that I would definitely play.
I also have a suggestion about the character roster, the complete roster in dbz the legends is quite satisfactory, though I wish I could help on the project.
Also, is the character cast from the new movie a possibility? Since I know that the movie is completely cannon to dbz, and I hope to be able to plays as bills, whis, and ssj god :)
And that does it for my suggestions, I hope at least one of them is considered. Thanks ;)
We are not going by canon. We are going by "No fillers, no movies and no GT" so no SSJG or Bills.
Those games could use those special attacks for stuff like the spiritbomb. We pretty much give you access to that from the get go. So it would be pointless.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well...i suppose BoG is a movie since they couldnt make it into a saga or multiple episodes. i think it should be an exception. and ssj god is a great challenge for the special effects and all. but i suppose thats just me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I know that the movie is completely cannon to dbz
So how Mr. Satan doesn't know Dende, Shenlong only grants 1 wish, Kaio's planet is randomly back? There's more, but I think you get the point: BOG doesn't fit in the original timeline, just like most other movies.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So how Mr. Satan doesn't know Dende, Shenlong only grants 1 wish, Kaio's planet is randomly back? There's more, but I think you get the point: BOG doesn't fit in the original timeline, just like most other movies.
Mr.Satan does know dende ( due ultimate gohan vs buu fight)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Satan does know dende ( due ultimate gohan vs buu fight)
Which is exactly the problem, because Mr. Satan doesn't recognize Dende in BOG.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Battle of Z has HORRIBLE mechanics. I admit I was looking forward to it up until I played the demo. It's almost as bad as Ultimate tenkaichi. No you know what. Ultimate tenkaichi still felt like dragon ball z(slow and cinematic as it was), and managed to offer some interesting moments.

Battle of Z is clunky, the combat feels sluggish and allows for NO freedom of combat, it's impossible to counter any move, and if your under attack you cant make any effort to recover. And WTF I cant even charge my own energy by myself? Multiplayer is the only highlight of the game and even that is stifled by that atrocious lock on system. Poop, it's just poop.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battle of Z has HORRIBLE mechanics. I admit I was looking forward to it up until I played the demo. It's almost as bad as Ultimate tenkaichi. No you know what. Ultimate tenkaichi still felt like dragon ball z(slow and cinematic as it was), and managed to offer some interesting moments.

Battle of Z is clunky, the combat feels sluggish and allows for NO freedom of combat, it's impossible to counter any move, and if your under attack you cant make any effort to recover. And WTF I cant even charge my own energy by myself? Multiplayer is the only highlight of the game and even that is stifled by that atrocious lock on system. Poop, it's just poop.
What is battle of Z doing in a suggestion thread?

In any case we aint putting in BoG

Best answers
well, I think that people will add those characters after the game is realesed, they are allowed right?

Best answers
If they have enough coding skills. But itll be a lot tougher than for 1.2.3 ^^
ofcourse it will be tougher, its not the coding only, just look at the models they are awesome, i wanted to make something that looks a bit like them but its imposeble,
tell me, what program do the modelers use to model those stuff, or is it a secret?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ofcourse it will be tougher, its not the coding only, just look at the models they are awesome, i wanted to make something that looks a bit like them but its imposeble,
tell me, what program do the modelers use to model those stuff, or is it a secret?
Anything that can make standard HL refference and animation files to be compiled in to a .mdl really.

Though as far as i know our modellers mostly use 3DS Max

Best answers
Anything that can make standard HL refference and animation files to be compiled in to a .mdl really.

Though as far as i know our modellers mostly use 3DS Max
:cry:
I use 3ds max too, but i cant do anything like that :cry:

Best answers
by the way, i saw some cool pictures of trunks, frieza and vegeta models, can i use them as references for the models i will make,
i cant really find good references for some characters!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want, but we never really put those charaters in to good refference poses before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom