suggestion for the "Retirement"

Best answers
Hmmm.........

I know you guys are surely gonna quit biulding this great mod and most of you not leaning to working on esf anymore........so ive got a suggestion..............

Ok for example this is the time after 2 months and esf is dead.....

OK MY suggestion is just letting it keep up with the latest version of halflife but you dont need to work on it........what i mean is...........(please read on....)

eggzample

EVENTS.........

esf(currently dead but website is still available...for download)

half life: announcement! hl v 1109 released(if there will be in the future)

ESF WOULD THEN JUST UPDATE THE MOD TO MAKE ESF COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST HL VERSION. BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO DO BUILDING WORK ON ESF< JUST UPDATE IT>THEN AFTER UPDATING YOU GUYS CAN ABANDON ESF AGAIN(no new long time to add features whatsoever....... just make it compatible to the latest patch of half life, you dont need to complete the mod.....just make it compatible with/update it to the latest hl version so atleast us fans could still enjoy it...... Not like.... hl 1109 version released.....yet esf is only compatible w/ hl 1108 and I say.... "DAMN cant run this mod anymore since there is a new patch out and esf aint compatible anymore)
IM just requesting for esf to be always updated to the latest hl version. you dont need to "WORK HARD" on it anymore...

Then after you updated esf to hl version1109 or whatever, you guys can abandon esf again and if there is another patch out, just update again, then abandon again............................. No biulding work , just update then abandon. Anyways it takes a long time before halflife releases a new patch out...........I know you guys have enough "strength" to atleast just update it.........(estimated half life updating.....after six months!....I guess....but it really takes a long time and thats for sure....)

thank you for this mod

I play this mod 9 hours a day on christmas holidays......

best regards

your fans....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I believe they r gonna finish the mod before they actually leave, but that would be a good idea for when they do leave.

Best answers
DaMn so hard to beat piccolo's special beam cannon....too fast!!!!
piccolo and vegeta are the best characters there cell is second from them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaMn so hard to beat piccolo's special beam cannon....too fast!!!!
piccolo and vegeta are the best characters there cell is second from them
Uhh... What does that have to do with anything??

Best answers
nah just jerk myself up

anyways ive also been thinkin obviously mastasurf would be the obviously known person to stay behind for esf right??? just like gooseman from counterstrike it least im well satisfied that they update them selves to the hl 1108(i thin there were a lot of persons there but gooseman and cliffe are the core and only poeple.......ONLY 2PEOPLE ARE WORKIN ON CS! theyre great!!
actually I think they arent workin on cs anymore but they updated cs to 1108

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom