Suggestion for SSJ3

Best answers
my idea is like this : make the ssj3 consume lesser ki but make it consume stamina aswell ! cuz after goku fought fat buu in ssj3 when he became in his normal stage he was exhausted!

Best answers
he was exhausted because he revived , and he doesn't had that cercle above the head ... overall i don't think this suggestion will be usefull ingame

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 form is a strong form as it is, it needs to have restrains, I think the high ki consuming is pretty cool, makes you think twice of how you use that form.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just think they should lower the drain a bit. SSJ2 barely uses more ki than SSJ, which is how SSJ3 should be. It shouldn't make this gigantic leap in ki usage, it should only drain slightly more ki. Most of the time, I don't even get to enjoy SSJ3, because I'm having to recharge every 5 seconds, which isn't right...

Best answers
Currently the form isnt strong enough to justify the drain.

At this stage there isnt much point in going ssj3.

I do however enjoy the notion that different transformations can effect the way you have to play, so understanding how to use a form properly and effectively would be more interesting than a simple pl multiplier and some ki drain.

Best answers
@ he was exhausted because he revived , and he doesn't had that cercle above the head ... overall i don't think this suggestion will be usefull ingame

i sed when he was fighting the fat buu he whas dead then!

@ SSJ3 form is a strong form as it is, it needs to have restrains, I think the high ki consuming is pretty cool, makes you think twice of how you use that form.

i didin't say to remove it id sed to reduce it a bit and add the stamina drain!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently the form isnt strong enough to justify the drain.

At this stage there isnt much point in going ssj3.

I do however enjoy the notion that different transformations can effect the way you have to play, so understanding how to use a form properly and effectively would be more interesting than a simple pl multiplier and some ki drain.
actually ssj3 is quite powerful as it is, we just havent noticed it because everyone was using the powerlevel command before

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ssj3 should get a decrease in ki cost for all the beams though. Its almost impossible to use them with out dropping out of ssj3.

Best answers
Perhaps when u reach perfect transformation the ki loss could slow down just a tiny bit?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ssj3 should get a decrease in ki cost for all the beams though. Its almost impossible to use them with out dropping out of ssj3
i disagree with this, its supposed to be hard to use ssj3 and standing around charging up a full kamehameha isnt what its supposed to be like

i want ssj3 to be something thats extremely hard to use as a noob. besides, when a noob gets ssj3 all you can expect is beam spammage.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz is not exactly like esf and esf is not exactly like dbz. so....ki cost should be a lil' bit smaller,not removed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbz is not exactly like esf and esf is not exactly like dbz. so....ki cost should be a lil' bit smaller,not removed.
Tell me did you ever reach SSJ3 the normal way (without the PL command)? The speed and PL advantage towards others is great.

SSJ3 right now is extreemly hard to use. But the speed increese it gives you is quite worth the risk of runing out of KI.

Best answers
i dont know, when 2 powers crash you cant do nothing in sjj3, and the fly in melee combat it very short, i have 2 option

1 sjj3 dont have stamina regeneration, in that form you can fight good, but for some time, after that time you decend the lvl and dont have stamina
A good advantage, and important disadvantage

2 if sjj can fly whit dash for 10 seconds and ssj 3 for 5 (for the ki drain), put more ki in sjj3 to fly whit the ki drain the same time of sjj
in that form you can do the same things like sjj, but you need more time to charge up
all ll be like actually, the only change is... if you have the posibility to charge full, you can do the same things like sjj

in sjj2 too

are only suggestion, i think may can be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom