Suggestion for new attack!!!!!

Best answers
i have a suggestion for a new attack for Piccolo!

im a great fan of piccolo.

could u guys make this attack instead of eye laser: Makosen!

heres a pic of it!
http://www.angelfire.com/dbz/celgames/images/Piccolo.jpg

its an projectile like big bang attack.

ill explain the attack: piccolo holds his hands together in front of his chest and forms a ball (like in the pic.)then he says: "Makosen!"
Then he fires the ball away.

this attack should not be aimable, and has the form of a ball.

thanx advance! greetz from energy saiyan

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been suggested before. Some people don't seem to mind, but most, I think, seem to think he has enough attacks already at his disposal. One more would just make you more likely to hit the wrong button I think. He already has the equivalent of a big energy ball with his SBC anyway.

Best answers
Well i think all the charatcers should have more attacks and for hitting the wrong button because of to many attacks i don't no about that i don't think that would happen... The BigD is back ladies and kids!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone should have enough attacks to fill the 1-9 buttons, ofcourse it cant be 1-0 if they make sensu beans some other better button, instead of an attack.

Best answers
I agreed with Sierra Sonic, make the Sensu Beans bottom in "backspace"(its an idea). Use 1-0 in attacks. Good idea energy saiyan, Makosen will be great.

Best answers
Yeah and besides: this attack is supposed to REPLACE eyelaser if it cannot be added!!

(hehe he's my brother so i know all about it!)

Greetz, Mystic

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume after they add more transformations then it would make sense to also add new attacks.

Best answers
I KNOW how about.. making the sbomb look bigger and more blueish and explode bigger, becuase its not much its small and flys so slow, if it was much bigger it would be harder to dodge, i get pissed when it says that s bomb is the strongest attack in the game, it is simply pushed away by a big bang

Best answers
I made the same suggestion some time ago, but its always good to remember it. :yes:
Piccolo does need this new attack, but I believe the name is not Makosen...

Best answers
off-topic: PM me not post!!!!!! if ya wanna sig!

on-topic: but when will the esf-team take a look at this??? cuz i wanna know if they're going to add it sooner or later!

greetxz, Energy Saiyan

Orz

Best answers
If SBC does become attached then this attack will be perfectly viable. If SBC remains detached, it may not be as practical. Hopefully he'll get it in some future version.

I should add, though, that this same attack is requested very often...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
)v(ajin Gogeta: I know you're new, but do try not to spam so much. Just giving you a friendly reminder.

I don't see any reason why the attack shouldn't be added. But it may be down the road.

Because I assume the team will add more attacks in later releases and they'll have to think of something else to give Piccolo

Best answers
"I agreed with Sierra Sonic, make the Sensu Beans bottom in "backspace"(its an idea)"

easy just bind the key to spacebar, the end

Mystic_saiyan - quoted
"Dude this is about an attack for piccolo, MAKE UR OWN THREAD"

this title clearly says suggesting new attacks

Best answers
off topic: (to furia) Like i told u guys before: He's my brother (energy saiyan = Mystic_saiyan's kid brother), So i know that this thread was about a new attack for PICCOLO!

Energy Saiyan - quoted
"i have a suggestion for a new attack for Piccolo!"

anywayz (on-topic): i really hope they are going to put it in since i dont see eyelaser used that much!
but even if eyelaser is kept it should be a good idea!

peace, Mystic

Best answers
if sbc becomes detached, masenko will be pointless to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom