suggestion for add new characters

Best answers
In esf 1.3..... it would be interesting if of this to add new personages in the game without having that to remove or to substitute another one. This would be excellent.

Brolly \o/

Best answers
New characters are allready planned for 1.3 ( Ginyu Force, Android 18 , Tien(if the comuity finishes it) Brolly won't get in because he is a movie character.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the new caracter list you can addmodels whitout deleting the other ones

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look what i found in the news posts ^^

There is also another surprise for everyone. Pcjoe and Davidskiwan have tag team a new character select screen. It is pure sex!

Here are some of the features:

• Characters are displayed in a controllable 3d window.
  • Mousing over a character displays their character information including character form, custom models, character statistics, character info, and attacks.
  • Selecting a different form will update the character form and attack area's with new information.
  • Custom models allow you to select fanmade models without replacing your original model.
  • When you select attacks, an attack info panel pops up, and the selected attack plays out in the 3d panel on the selected character.

More, in depth information will be posted in Pcjoe's dev journal later tonight. You can access it here.

Well thats it.

Best answers
New characters is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from new models. A model is just the appearance of an already implemented character. This means, for example, if a Yamcha model was created to replace Goku, he would have Spirit Bomb and all the same Goku's attributes, which is completely ridiculous. However, if the CHARACTER Yamcha was created, he would have his own speed, attacks, etc.

I guess most of you already know this..... yeah.:scared:

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
whelp, too bad. There wont be an option to add entirely new classes.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
New characters is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from new models. A model is just the appearance of an already implemented character. This means, for example, if a Yamcha model was created to replace Goku, he would have Spirit Bomb and all the same Goku's attributes, which is completely ridiculous. However, if the CHARACTER Yamcha was created, he would have his own speed, attacks, etc.

I guess most of you already know this..... yeah.:scared:
It would take too long to implement and I'm sure you know how long ESF 1.3 has been in development.

expertlx said:
In esf 1.3..... it would be interesting if of this to add new personages in the game without having that to remove or to substitute another one. This would be excellent.

Brolly \o/
Sounds like you want a "create-a-character" option implemented. Unfortunately something like that is very difficult to make, plus it would add more time needed for finishing ESF 1.3.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Sounds like you want a "create-a-character" option implemented. Unfortunately something like that is very difficult to make, plus it would add more time needed for finishing ESF 1.3.
Yeah it take's time but it will be grate to add your caracter like in budokai 3 to put whatevert attack you want lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Yeah it take's time but it will be grate to add your caracter like in budokai 3 to put whatevert attack you want lol
Well than i see characters with all the big attacks. A starting PL of 2 million and a transtformation PL of 2.1 million with a multiplyer of 10 and 1000 KI and HP.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well than i see characters with all the big attacks. A starting PL of 2 million and a transtformation PL of 2.1 million with a multiplyer of 10 and 1000 KI and PL.
Yeah I know lol this is suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom