Suggestion by one who has seen dbz lots and lots of times...

Best answers
Ok if these ideas arent already posted (i'm too lazy to look over 138 pages) :laff: i hope somebody will like them.

The scouter is almost perfect but it would be good to add little arrows to point the direction of characters. After all with a scouter you can detect any1 on the map... And in esf you can only detcet som1 if you seen them at least once.

Maps (I hope this is possible) make them to be a planet so you can fly around and get to the same place, or at least make some logical walls not like flying into the edge of the map and there's sky all over there :) And it would be cool to make some more breakable objects like cliffs, or make craters from big beam attacks (possibly with hl2 engine).I really liked the breakable ice in a fan made map :)

With more PL one should make bigger explosions with wider area effect, like a guy having a pl of 100.000.000 wont be able to fully blast a kamehameha becuse it will blow the whole level :) .

Plz make different turbo auras, add lightning sparks like in the anime and lightning sounds too. I feel there will be SSj 2 so there will be a cause for getting lightning auras.

5.How about adding the Vegeta suicide attack? If you play against a big team you could sacrifice for points :)

6.Ok last idea that is currently in my head. Make jumping off the ground as easy as unsticking off a wall. It's kinda stupid seeing what happens whn you press 'space' while suck to the ground :)

Best answers
1. I think I know what you mean by this, but it's still a tad confusing. Do you mean an arrow saying if they're above or below you?

2. I'm not sure if it's possible to do this on Hl1 engine, and they've said it's not being put on Hl2 engine, so nah. I remember playing a custom map that had a planet in it (I think it was Snakeway with King Kai's planet) and you just fell off the sides. I don't know if craters are implementable or not, you'd have to ask a programmer :S.

3. The explosions can be made bigger through Pl, and through power struggles, and they can be capable of decimating an entire map.

4. I think there are different turbo auras on the way, if my memory serves me (although I doubt it is, it's done a fairly bodgy job in the past).

5. This has been discussed before, many times, and shot down, many times.

6. Yeh I don't know why it's like that either, I wouldn't mind this one happening.

Welcome to the forums by the way :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to look over 138 pages, theres a Search function, use it. This has all been suggested before except 6 which i'd like to see in.

And ESF won't be ported to another engine, read the sticky.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate to say this but the search engines suck for the way these topics are made there is almost 160 of them to look over even if you pack up the search objects

Best answers
Hehe your topic sould be named> One who has seen dbz many many times BUT never understood the hl1 engine and esf...... :p
But your new on the forums witch is a good exuse any way....
Well id like the This thing be put in....
If the beam si shot in the wall/end of map wall... Then it dosent explode.... Becous its anoying ..... Same thing with celling of the map....
And if a player is pussed into the end of map by a beem and dies... The beem dosent explode.....

Best answers
Ashur said:
If the beam si shot in the wall/end of map wall... Then it dosent explode.... Becous its anoying ..... Same thing with celling of the map....
And if a player is pussed into the end of map by a beem and dies... The beem dosent explode.....
Then what the heck happens? It just stays there or disappears? Either way it's a pretty bad idea. Beams explode in the show when they hit objects, which is why that happens in the game. Plus if they didn't explode when this happened in the game, there'd be beams criss-crossing everywhere as everyone would be held to their beam that's hit a wall.

Best answers
About 5' from top... About suicide Vegita attack... Maybe it wil be more fair (that the major problem, Yes?) when aur respawn time will be longer after this attack... like 30 seconds... or even two minutes... This will prabobly stop's stat-man's from use this attack often.... Don't you think it will work??

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
You don't have to look over 138 pages, theres a Search function, use it. This has all been suggested before except 6 which i'd like to see in.

And ESF won't be ported to another engine, read the sticky.
You don't even have to search. There's a sticky, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835, this has everything you need to know before you post. What's already been suggested, what's coming up in future releases, and what will never be in ESF that gets suggested 345x10^7 times.

Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
Then what the heck happens? It just stays there or disappears? Either way it's a pretty bad idea. Beams explode in the show when they hit objects, which is why that happens in the game. Plus if they didn't explode when this happened in the game, there'd be beams criss-crossing everywhere as everyone would be held to their beam that's hit a wall.
I think they should fade away and not explode as if they are flying off into the background if they hit the skybox. That way the beams would only explode if they hit an actual object.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't even have to search. There's a sticky
I know...I said read the sticky (Post #3) When I mentioned the search function it was for his future suggestions, he might suggest something that has been suggested before, just not lots of times and therefore isn't featured in the sticky.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make craters from big beam attacks
that is only possible if the map maker makes it in the map, it is not possible if you just make an ground.
How about adding the Vegeta suicide attack? If you play against a big team you could sacrifice for points
i already sugested it but then in the way of bfp, modifided ofcours.

Best answers
NO suicide attack! Its hell cheap. If you want to suicide attack, just use Vegeta's final flash and blast it where your standing. Suicide attack is damn cheap. Even in the series, Vegeta ONLY used the ultimate sacrifice ONCE. After he died, he was sent to hell and NEVER able to use it again or else he will be removed from existance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom