Suggested Feature (please move as necessary)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't noticed one VERY common thing in Dragonball Z being included in esf..... and that is the ability of saiyans to have their ki/power level increased when they recover from a fatal injury.

I think ESF should include the following feature in ESF:

When a saiyan is below 10 health.... and his health is decreasing and when he takes a senzu bean, then his ki returns to a level above his previous normal level..... this makes sense and is a very easy thing to do, as far as coding is concerned.

When you eat a senzu, the ki returns to the last stored value before it started dropping.... put an if condition to check if the class is saiyan and then birng ki back to stored value + 20% more of it or something like that. Just a thought...

I recall some other mod also having this feature... i hope that wasn't esf only.... coz then this post would be embarressing.
:laff:

almostdeleted

A
That wouldnt be good.. Lets say your in river side, you hit yourself with a couple of generic ki's, you take a senzu, and just use it to increase power fast. it would just get spammed.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, but how can u miss out on such a crucial feature?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Easy, you dont put it in because it wqould be spammed. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's totally exploitable...and also totally unfair to the non-saiyan classes.

Although in a way, this feature IS in there: as you deal out damage with your PL dropping while you are under 10 health, you get more PL for the damage you do, because your PL is getting progressively lower, and the further below a target's PL you are when you do damage, the more you gain.

At least, I THINK it's that way. Hehe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about it works as long as the same player did not do 30% of damage needed for it to work? i think they should add this feature! its very cool ^^

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a ***** to code, and it would be totally unbalanced no matter how you worked it. Saiyans already have a higher PL than every other class, so why give them any more of an advantage? Maybe if they found a way to balance it out with the others... but not every map has sensu beans, so the advantage would be map-biased, which means on those maps everyone would be saiyans. Sounds like a mess to me.

Best answers
yeah thats like you beating the hell outta somebody with a weapon and someone comes in and gives you a better weapon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mention would give saiya-jins an unfair advantage over the non saiya-jins

Best answers
Actually, that would be easy to code, hard to balance. That is way to exploitable, and although cool and true to the show, would spawn infinite threads *****ing about it.

Retired
Best answers
I admit many things are spammed in esf but this would be really unfair.

The idea of raising your pl if you are hit under 10 is a nifty idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom