Suggest me nice PC

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Of course you can bake any card. It just won't fix any problem, on the contrary. You can't just magically fix any graphics card this way.
Well, anyway, you at least got a relatively decent setup. I just hope your PSU is up for it, or the fun won't last long. You still haven't posted the specs, after all.
Im getting tired of this , just read my posts , my cards are fixed , dispite what all u guys say , i have them running here with no problems at all so keep dreaming.
And if it dies again i simply place another ;)

SPECS.

Motherboard ; MSI 870a-g54 ( latest bios , Millitary Class Components )
RAM ; 8GB DDR3-2133mhz ( GEIL Corsa Evo One)
CPU ; AMD Athlon 2 x2 260 Dual Core ( Regor )
Graphics ; MSI GTX280
PSU ; CoolerMaster RealPower m520

This on windows 8

My fun won't stop ;)

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's you who should put more effort into reading posts, but maybe that's too tiresome. In case you're incapable of separating statements, I'll break it down for you:
- Nobody said your card isn't fixed.
- You can't fix any error with baking, far from it.

Well, the PSU will most likely do, although it's rather limited with its three relatively weak 12 V rails.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Baaja , if i keep saving more , when school trip comes , il probably pay it all , so i better use money now xD
Also , my old PC is getting yes 8th year of work soon :smile:

Macdaddymario:
I dont think that 400euros is low for nice gaming PC , i mean , you get 1GB Graphic Card , nice processor , about 8GB RAM , 1TB HD , its not bad , its awesome to be honest , if we are looking at my current PC:
AMD Sempron 3100+(was 2800+)
RAM 1GB(2x512mb-was just 512mb)
Graphic Card: Asus EXTREME AX550 Series(gaming graphic card , that can run most of the current games)- such as Spec Ops , LoL, Archlord , Flyff , S4League , COD4 , CODMW2 etc etc
The only problem is that freaking games start to ask for ShaderModel 3.0 , and my GC supports 2.0
Your current pc is antique !! :p
Get a grqaphic card like i said, saves ur money.... btw where are you from ??
i am from the netherlands , if you are to , i can fix a graphic card for u.

Grtz

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Grtz
Im from Serbia :p
Also , i was without internet for 2weeks , so sorry becouse i didnt answer faster :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally Posted by joca94

Baaja , if i keep saving more , when school trip comes , il probably pay it all , so i better use money now xD
Also , my old PC is getting yes 8th year of work soon

Macdaddymario:
I dont think that 400euros is low for nice gaming PC , i mean , you get 1GB Graphic Card , nice processor , about 8GB RAM , 1TB HD , its not bad , its awesome to be honest , if we are looking at my current PC:
AMD Sempron 3100+(was 2800+)
RAM 1GB(2x512mb-was just 512mb)
Graphic Card: Asus EXTREME AX550 Series(gaming graphic card , that can run most of the current games)- such as Spec Ops , LoL, Archlord , Flyff , S4League , COD4 , CODMW2 etc etc
The only problem is that freaking games start to ask for ShaderModel 3.0 , and my GC supports 2.0

Grtz
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure what games you run with 1 gb ram but 1 gig ram is barely enough to support a webgame like runescape....
my windows 7 runs 2.1gb ram without allot of bs programs.
IE (3 tabs), Maxthon (2 tabs), Steam, Skype, poweriso. that's all i got running atm.

And i didn't even install a friggin antivirus

And i'm running w7 home premium.
Maybe if you run xp you might be able to pull it off but still not with 1 gig.
2 gb sure.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not sure what games you run with 1 gb ram but 1 gig ram is barely enough to support a webgame like runescape....
my windows 7 runs 2.1gb ram without allot of bs programs.
IE (3 tabs), Maxthon (2 tabs), Steam, Skype, poweriso. that's all i got running atm.

And i didn't even install a friggin antivirus

And i'm running w7 home premium.
Maybe if you run xp you might be able to pull it off but still not with 1 gig.
2 gb sure.
LoL + skype call + browser :p
I also got nba 2k11 to work on my oldie PC xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom