sugestion pack

Best answers
1. what if the beams used 3d models, kuz sometimes the sprites look unrealistic, like when u r in the middle of the bean u c +... however 3d model would look better too.

2. when dying and if used a very large beam atack... similar to the esf addon... what was is called o ya evm... so i was saying, instead of exploding when hit and turning u to gibs, u disentrigrate and the beam can still go on

3. when damaged the model skin should have atlest 3 different skins
a. no damage
b. moderate damage
c. highly damaged
skins should make things more realistic.

4. when swooping close to the ground, i like the way it uses dust sprites but how about if it uses a model to make it blend in better

ie.

5. what if another version (dont have to replace) could be an rpg version of esf... like u can goto shops, when entering a new area it loads the map with monsters in it, they dont apear again but re-entering the are helps. also u can be able to level up in it to.

sorry u had to read that much and sorry if they might suck :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a damn good insta gib idea.

3d models would be nice, but they will say something... blah blah... lag... blah blah no 3d models!

Witht he new graphics system i think youl be able to customize alot of stuff.

similiar model idea has ben suggested before.

Best answers
If you had a model for the beam, considering power level and ki spent in the beam, would the model be scaled or would there be a separate model for power in the beam? I hope you understand what I mean

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man I really like that insta gib idea. You barely saw beams blow up once they hit the person. They'd usually go through them or discinagrate them. Very nice indeed.

Best answers
ya i understand that puting more ki (by pressing primary atack) will make the beam larger... now i agree that the beam trail will make lag but i decided screw the trail but the top of the beam should be 3d... but what about the 3d thing for swoop... it only apears wen u r close to the ground.

Best answers
^-^ Yay... but how will the esf team gonna know my good idea? anyone? well? any response? <(X.X)> anyways i'll make another threat later when i get ideas... i gues...

Best answers
tekhsheen said:
3. when damaged the model skin should have atlest 3 different skins
a. no damage
b. moderate damage
c. highly damaged
skins should make things more realistic.

4. when swooping close to the ground, i like the way it uses dust sprites but how about if it uses a model to make it blend in better

ie.

5. what if another version (dont have to replace) could be an rpg version of esf... like u can goto shops, when entering a new area it loads the map with monsters in it, they dont apear again but re-entering the are helps. also u can be able to level up in it to.

sorry u had to read that much and sorry if they might suck :(
3)to much models 4 the setup and 4 some that have a dial-up it will take em a very long time 2 get it(not one of those persons =p) and the say that there is a waste of time creating different models 4 every player...I would like this ideea....and maybe the team could just make the normal models...and maybe later they could upload the middle,highly dmg mdls on esf-world....and joo would replace the models....like if joo are hit and must be middle dmg joo would look the same....but whit the uploaded mdls u would look different....or maybe on an esf 1.3.1 this would happen
4)well...this thing was in the esf 1.1 and they sad that it was creating lag problemes ;/ balony....if joo have a good PC and a good Net no probleme...still I would like 2 see it again....also near the water aswell
5)I dont really get it.....so if a new map starts u would have some monsters and after killing em they would not appear???hmm...nah......and they would give joo a lot of xp

still in the water I would like 2 see some fishes flying around....I mean swimming around in there

Best answers
naa my computers good enuf... 32 mg graphic card, 640 mb ram 2.2 ghz
100mbs internet speed

Best answers
wtf?? no

not 100mbps

lolz
5 is more like it...

and on topic: ur just basically ignoring everyone with low end computers (not me)
and requesting wat u want.... it's kinda unfair to everyone else with bad computers isn't it??

Best answers
i love the 4 idea ;P would be cool if the aura just wouldn't go under the ground just wide up when coming to ground :] and go far furhter back :D

here is 1 suggestion too (too lazy to make a topic)

when ur on ground and going to start swooping.. u just would go like in the air but the aura would go further back and wide up little.. then the dust would go to 2 lines little over the place where ur chars. feets are..

would look smthng like this

-> Character. <
| |
| |
| |

and so on.. and from where u started swooping.. the dust would be in the highes point in there :p

it's in the show so i thing would be nice to have it ingame too ;)

Best answers
thats a good idea too... lets give a big hand for him to make it seem better scence and having it looks better *clap clap*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't 32mb graphics card really really crappy? I mean, I have a 128 mb Radeon 9600 sapphire....

*On Topic* Man I love eye candy. I really hope the team will consider this!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys if we constantly thought about the people with lower standard computers this game wouldnt have much at all to it

we had this swoop trail in 1.1 but people complained of it lagging for some reason although even with my crappy ass computer at the time it was fine

Best answers
i know the minimum requirements for hl1 is 16mb graphic card and now most of the computers are sold with +64 (got mine in 2002) and i had to upgrade my comp kuz it had 128mb ram... so now there shouldnt be anyone with any trouble with esf

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
i love the 4 idea ;P would be cool if the aura just wouldn't go under the ground just wide up when coming to ground :] and go far furhter back :D

here is 1 suggestion too (too lazy to make a topic)

when ur on ground and going to start swooping.. u just would go like in the air but the aura would go further back and wide up little.. then the dust would go to 2 lines little over the place where ur chars. feets are..

would look smthng like this

-> Character. <
| |
| |
| |

and so on.. and from where u started swooping.. the dust would be in the highes point in there :p

it's in the show so i thing would be nice to have it ingame too ;)
Man I love this idea. I can picture it now. And Zero you are correct. People have kick ass comps now so anything we do to it now people can handle it. If worse comes to worse we could have this as an option in the menu like the dust clouds after explosions or the 3d particle rock system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom