Stupid Question thats been on my mind

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When the Model Option woudl be in then all Sprites would be the same? Like When you have Goku and choose the Bardok (model option) then he would also have KHH Type beam ?
If yes then that would be good too
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=50785

cause i think when there are more chars and/or the Model Option then it would be good to have diff. Sprites for each char.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, read the thread, i did describe it in there that maybe it'd be possible to have sounds, models and sprites all for unique characters...

and err... marai gohan isnt a movie character

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
its not my gotenks idea >_> it was imkongkong or it was overlord.....

Yes it'd be eye candy, but im not saying we shud scrap adding new characters im just saying i would love model options even more because it would mean all these movie characters and other characters (which there are many) could be implemented whenever anybody wanted to as 90% of the moves in dbz are exactly the same. As it is its a lot of work to code a new unique character, then you have to model, skin and animate it, and do the sprites, and the sounds, the team already have a lot of work to do, and they havent got the time for all of that, and im just guessing here but im pretty sure 1.3 will most likely be the last version of esf. Its like you didnt even read the model options thread =\ http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=54339
David is right , THE GOTENKS IDEA WAS MY IDEA ORIGONALLY!!!!! (zero just resuggested my idea)

well as for some movie charcters i guess it could be good , the ones i had in mind fater reading through and painand raven having there difference in opinions

the charcters i could see in are brolly , bojack and cooler. These movie charcters had close relation to the series imo for such reasons like

cooler - was the brother of frezia
brolly- Same reasons had stated before , akira played some role in it that made the other movies look like utter crap in some repects to it. Brolly does have some appeal
bojack- well gohan unleased ssj2 on his ass , and for once someone other then goku owned the evil guy

people are gonna disagree with me i have a feel of that , but that's what i can think in repect to tmovies that have conections with the actual dbz storyline

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one thing i'd disagree with in your list there is that you missed out Janemba, imo he was more unique than Broly, and while his fanbase isn't as big as Broly's i'm sure it's bigger than Bojack's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom