Stuff you should be able to do wile holding a dragonball.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking. I dont know if this is programed in rihgt now, but this is needed. (this is non-namek balls) (if you guys do this for namek balls, make it so only can hold 1, and 1 namekian dragonball counts as 2 in normal mode)

One:
When holding a dragonball, you should be able to hold either 1 or 2 dragon balls. (the reason comes later)

Two:
When holding 1 or 2 dragonballs, you should be able to swoop. Vegeta did this during frieza saga.

Three:
When holding 1 dragonball, you are able to use the slow kiball fire. (aka: the left click while useing kiballs as your weapon)
When holding 2, you cannont.

Four: (this is assumeing your useing advanced melee)
When holding 1 dragonball, and someone melees you useing advanced melee, you should be able to hold on to that dragonball (by choice). This will take twice of your concentrateion cause you will have to push a button to keep it after every blow is landed. Also, you wont be able to retaliate with a dragonball in your hand.
When holding 2 dragonballs and you get meleed, you just loose both dragon balls, and your first advanced blow will be forced to be taken.

Five: (this is assumeing that he use useing the "new" simple melee or being thrown)
When you get hit with the "new" simple melee (or bieng thrown), and you are holding ANY amount of dragonballs, you release them both. (only diffrence is that the throwing thorws the dragonball in a random direction and the melee direction follows phsyics and goes in a straight line from the meleer/meleed)

Six: (this doesnt follow the title, but oh well. Better than createing another thread)
You should be able to bury and dig up dragonballs. Just move to a spot, look at the ground and do the throw button for the dragonball. It will leave a dirt decal that looks like it was dug recently, but after a while it will dissappear and you will hvae to use your scouter only

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first five idears are realy good but i dont think number 6 is posidble on the HL system

Best answers
I like them... how do you get the ball out of the ground for #6 ?

Best answers
yes i think its good ideas but i think u should use 3 attack as well and do meele as well so what do u think?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think, and I believe the team thinks, no (to GeVeR). There have to be checks and balances. If you want to carry the dragonball you have to take some risks accordingly, otherwise you will end up in situations where one individual who is one of the better players on the server can take a dragonball and blow up everyone who is chasing him, then bring it back home.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its only a small SLOW kiball. jsut mainly for defence.

And the burying would work that the dragonball will dissappear just a little underground.
Just enought underground so you dont see it, but you can go there and pick it up cause its so close to the surface.

Just select the attack dragonball and then look straight down.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the new double tap swoop in 1.2 you shouldn't be worrying as much about defending yourself while running with the dragonballs. If it isn't going to do enough damage to kill someone than why waste the energy shooting it instead of flying all over the place in a drunken fashion so that you don't get hit by anything else?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so that way the ki ball stops the swoop and you run away with your own swoop. -_-
I thought that was verry appearent.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just posting in case if they didnt put that in yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom