-[gF]-Tien

G
ARE YA KIDDIN????
SHES THE WEAKEST HUMAN
she learned Ki during the buu saga
while the rest learned ki during DB or Beginning of DBZ
It obvious they are more experienced and powerful then Videl

Best answers
He seems the strongest of those to me; he always manages to keep pace enough to be USEFUL at least (although I haven't seen the whole series). That's one of the things that always bugged me about DBZ: none of Earth's great champions are human, we ALWAYS have to borrow aliens from busted planets. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien?? wth? i think not..... he got killed by nappa.... krillin is the strongest because could stand a chance vs some of friezers henchmen....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin cut freizas freaking tail off! of course hes the strongest. And how old IS wamcha anyways. like 60?

-[gF]-Tien

G
are ya people stupid???
goto the Rage Forums and the people there finally decided Tien is the most powerful because of many facts
one fact is that according to the magna and episodes in all the sagas Tiens powerlevel was higher then Krillins

Best answers
ill have to go with tien i mean he stopped cells 2nd form like 10 times in that pit with that move of his!

Best answers
I would say krillin, because he was the only one left (from tien and the other guy) during the boo saga, and he kept training for it. Videl is the weakest. Krillin was still working hard and still fighting. He gets my vote.

Best answers
im going with krillin, cuz he could whip any of the other human's asses. he is the only active human in the series, except for Videl....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and videl sucks.

all krillin would have to do is solar flare and destructo disk tiens ass.

-[gF]-Tien

G
first of all Tien created the Solar-Flare
in al the sagas he gets a higher powerlevel
and because he aint in the BEGGINING of the Buu saga cause he was trainin
Krillin is the biggest pus*y it the world
During the battle with Buu he didint even fight Buu
While during the Buu Saga Tien Deflects one of Buus most powerful attacks and saves Gokus and Dendes life.
He then dukes it out with Buu
And during the Cell Saga Krillin fights Imperfect Cell Form 1
and cant even touch him, he gets his ass woop, while Tien Blasts a million Kikohos at Imperfect Cell Form 2 and whoopin his ass from gettin 18.
Another Proof is when Krillin gets his whoop kicked by Imperfect Cell 1 Cell says "I feel 2 stronger powers coming towards this way" (and he flys away) Piccolo and Tien were these two power sources. So HA! Tien is more powerful then Krillin.
AND OH MY FU*KING, why the hell does Videl have more votes then Krillin lol. God damn the newbs in these forums :p

-[gF]-Tien

G
"AND OH MY FU*KING, why the hell does Videl have more votes then Krillin lol. God damn the newbs in these forums :p"

I Meant Tien :paper:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos would vaporize all of your asses with his Fission Cannon.

-[gF]-Tien

G
No he wont
i would beat the powerstruggle with my Super Kikoho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright whatever. I kinda been thinken about joining -[gf]- though.

Best answers
Tien didn't woop up on Cell #2, he just managed to hold him for a bit. Cell was being retarded and with that ego of his he decided to keep trying the direct aproach. Tien couldn't hold him off forever, let alone kill him. Cell would fly up, get blasted down. Cell would fly up, get blasted down. repeat and rinse. Tien never had a chance, he was gonna give out sooner or later.
I voted for aKrilic cause he just appears to fight more people, I mean why wasn't Tien at Namek? Wait, he was dead, oops. :rolleyes: If he's so strong, how come he was dead? And why wasn't he at that last tournament before the Buu thing?

Power levels don't matter always, skills do. And let's not forget style, I mean third eyes are so last decade... Bald is in this year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait Arthos aint human. HE'S AN ULTIMATE SUPER SAIYA-JIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom