Strongest Human??

-[gF]-Tien

G
KRillin didnt die cause he was a pussy who didnt fight nappa,
if he faced him he would of died 100%
Tien already won a tournament, and he didnt make the one before the Buu Saga because he was training unlike Krillin. (and atleast he fought with Buu)
Eversince Krillin got married his pl must have dropped.
And about the Tien holding him back ATLEAST HE TOUCHED IMPEREFECT CELL 2!!!! KRILLIN COULDNT EVEN TOUCH IMPERFEECT CELL 1 when he faced him (tat is soo sad)
Cell 2 is obviously more powerful then Cell1, so infact Tien was more powerful(skill-wise also)at that time
And when Krillin got the energy boost at NAmek with Gohan, Krillin,Gohan and Vegeta couldnt defeat Recoon(one of the members of Ginyu Force),while Tien defeated 3 members of the ginyu force!!!(how sad is tat...) Even with the energy boost Krillin with aid of gohan and even vegeta couldnt defeat him!(tat is sad..)
MOst people voted for Krillin because hes the most popular character from the bunch, which is really gay (gtta hate the newbs ^.^)

-[gF]-Tien

G
Originally posted by Dark Helmet
[BPower levels don't matter always, skills do. And let's not forget style, I mean third eyes are so last decade... Bald is in this year. [/b]
Wait a minute? isnt Tien bald too ..loser
and Krillin never made any of his techniques while Tien used one of the most used attacks SolarFlare and the popular Kikoho

Best answers
I never noticed he was bald, imagine that. Alright, you win. You made a very good argument and proved to me that Tien is stronger the Krillin, has better style then Krillin (those dots are so gay, and where'd his nose go?), that he has better attacks then Krillin, he invented better attacks, and that he doesn't have a life and trains all the time unlike Krillin. Thanks, you proved all these points. I had forgotten that Krillin was wooped by Cell #1, totally wooped. I admit to retardation and bow to your extensive knowledge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey where is android 18 in all this remember she was a human before android and is a human after being an android 18 is the strongest in my opinion

-[gF]-Tien

G
tanks Dark Helmet
when it comes to Tien i get serious hehe
oh i didint include 18 because she was born with power and didn't actually train like the other humans to get her power,etc.

-[gF]-Janemba

G
the strongest human is me!!! j/k its krillin and tien is a namek cause when he fought nappa he said wait till my arm grows back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark Helmet
where'd his nose go?

he never had one to begin with... look at dragon ball no nose there....... :p

Best answers
Mah Kikama would rule you all. All ya'll could shoot all the blasts you want into it,and still I would kick ass

Best answers
krillian can and does own all ill get my story from a prev post

-[gF]-Tien

G
i hate it when people say the good thing s about Krillin and not all the crappy shit he does.

BoB

Best answers
Good knowledge on DBZ -[gF]-Tien, placed a damn good argument and have my vote.

As for the guy who asked about his nose, as far as i know, he had chopped off by monks he grew up with as a kid.

One question on krillin, didn't HE create the destructo disk? Some1 commented that he didn't make any moves, i believe this counts...

Tien rocks!! (now i know)...

-[gF]-Tien

G
YAy a Tien Fan Bob Rules hehe
i heard Krillin didint make the destructo disk

BoB

Best answers
fair enough, i just made that assumption because he's the main person i ever saw doing it...

and yes Tien rocks thanx for the comp. -[gF]-Tien...

-[gF]-Tien

G
hehe no prob
wtf Videl got a vote!!! u gtta be kiddin meO_O

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien is undoubtably the strongest on the poll list. You never really saw Krillin coming in and fighting the tall, skinny buu [or whatever form that was, u know, the one where vegetto was first formed.] whereas Tien came in and fought off Buu to defend Dende and the others not fighting. And when buu retaliated, Tien dodged with ease. Krillin wasn't all that strong against Freeza, either. Sure, he did cut some of Freeza's tail off, but then he got impaled on Freeza's horns. Although, I don't think Tien is a human [humans don't tend to have more than two eyes.], he is still the strongest on that list, and he has the awesomest moves [Eg: Kamehameha, Kikoho, Solar Flare, Multi-Form, and only God know what else!] :p

-[gF]-Tien

G
Tien is human, his third eye is based on a chinese myth
According to the myth every person has a charkra(third eye) but you only gan develop it under hard training.

BoB

Best answers
oh yeah, i forgot about tri-form! That attack kicks ass! Now there's a move i'd love to see in esf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom