Strong Men...Also Cry

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your not here to help Nelo feel better, feckle off basically :D
how do you know, because of what you just posted might of made Nelo feel alot worse now? if you havnt got anything nice to say, dont say it
the bottom line is, women can be evil as well as men but women make sure they make a good job out of it! I.E relationships (lying etc...)

Nelo, i wouldnt be suprised if she decides to come back to you,,, its very common for piss-taking women todo that, but you know waht you have todo, just say no :)

Best answers
Well im really out of place here since ive never had a girlfriend. i guess this is cuz' i never trust anyone. There was this real cute girl that liked me, She was all like talking to me all nice and being way nicer than the others. She tried all sorts of ways to get me attracted to her, heck a friend of mine told me that she stuffed her bra's. at the end she told me she liked me and i was all "Yeah right." she was all "Yes, I really like you. Would you like to go to the movies sometime?" i was all "Pfft.. yeah right then what? Your friends are gonna pull a prank on me?" (Yeah i always got picked on but whatever). After that She never spoke to me again heck i never saw her cry or anything. If she was that hooked over me for the past 2 months then she would atleast feel bad. The next day i saw her treating this other guy the same way she was treating me. So she had a 2 month crush on me and she got over me in a few hours.

What im trying to say with all this Never be too trusting. No matter how well that woman treats you or how much you like her she might throw the switch on you.

Best answers
read the bible...

woman created from man... woman says ok to snake (devil) eats the apple while the man refused the devil and apple eating. woman tells man to eat and we comply because she was created from us and we love and want the woman to be happy so we comply and now we have to suffer for generations just because of some girl.

women are evil and easily deceived. they learned it from satan so they lie and try to have more then one penis in their pocket so they can get money and jewls.

u just have to move on with your life and do not care. there is always an equal to one soul, some one for every one.
to test a girls interest and kindness do simple test to see what kind of person she is. the old test of locking your car door and if she leans over to unlock it for ya then she is a good person.. if she doesnt then she dont give a rats ass about you or is to dumb to notice surroundings :p

hope this helps heh. took me 5 years to find miss perfect and u know the old saying having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting... its my favorite quote because i lusted girls and when i finally got one she is a B*** to keep up with. heh.

Best answers
VuLLs said:
read the bible...

woman created from man... woman says ok to snake (devil) eats the apple while the man refused the devil and apple eating. woman tells man to eat and we comply because she was created from us and we love and want the woman to be happy so we comply and now we have to suffer for generations just because of some girl.
Im Cristian, and well i would'nt call women evil. Love messes with peoples judgements. When your in love everything in the world doesnt matter. Adam was in love with Eve and well he trust her. Love made them disobey.

But thats how the world is. Like people say **** happends. but remember, Good things happen too.

Best answers
love made adam disobey god... but eve had nothing to do with love and the disobediance, dude... if your friggin creator told u not to eat an apple and a snake comes up to you and tells you to do so ... she prolly said hell ya to the snake because she prolly wanted to please it so it would please her thinking it was a big penis or some crap... the dumb blonde. rofl

but no really she dumb she not think or know that it was or could of been a test by god. a man would of realized this and said no snake die die and smash it with a shuvel or rock.

women are just evil and dumb but clever in deceiving cuz they learned that from satan

end of discussion :p

Best answers
Lol, Alright vulls i see your point. :)

I was trying to defend the decent women that are left in this world. Even though their numbers are becoming increasingly low. :smile:

Best answers
well its not like there is alot of decent men out there either rofl...
its because of your parents that make u the person that you are.
most people have crappy parents and become crappy people. its our duty to be good parents and teach.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
dont trust them untill they prove they are worth it.
something doesnt seem right to you? cant put your finger on it?
chances are you are right, and that something is going on that she is hiding from you.
ive been in that situation with every girl i know, without fail.
the most recent ones defence was "youre paranoid... even paranoid people are right sometimes...."
funny thing was i was right about everything i thought about her.
trust your gut. the heart misleads.

and DO NOT under any circumstances get attached before the first big fight. youll see where her loyalties are when that happens. if they arent with you... ditch her asap.
and always be aware that most of the time, anything you tell her will be shared with her close friends... and that if she is angry with you she will most likely be talking trash about you to them.

if youve found a girl that isnt like this... congrats, dont let her get away. one in a million.

@pride
so true....
Very True, the Heart can mislead... but it can also guide you if you have no suspissions.

My girl which I met her 2 Years ago, I actually met her online playing a XBox game. She lives in Massachutsetes and im in Texas. (yeah, big gap) But Im completly in Love with her... this is past "online relationship"

I found that One in a Million! And I had a bad experience before her. My ex Cheated on me for some time behind my back.. I let it go and look at what wonderfull thing I have. She was the First to use the magic "L" word.

So my advice though my experience, If she hurt you, it will hurt for some time. But time heals All wounds. Let it go, it may be a long process, but its paving for a better outcome.

If you get over this, your True one will come.... I garantee it! :smile:

Best answers
This whole " Make a topic and say women suck 'cause I got pwned by one' Thing is really hilarious, and really, the generalizations aren't very well thought out, you all seem to be talking out your asses. And a lot of these comments are biased, people wonder why the esf community is all male.....
Wow a topic devoted to trashing girls, due to a bunch of loser's who had mutiple relationships that didnt work out the way they planned. Damn, get over it, and move on with life, if it's such a big deal too all of you, than seek help from someone professional, meaning not the fourms. I agree with u all the way dask.

Best answers
VuLLs said:
love made adam disobey god... but eve had nothing to do with love and the disobediance, dude... if your friggin creator told u not to eat an apple and a snake comes up to you and tells you to do so ... she prolly said hell ya to the snake because she prolly wanted to please it so it would please her thinking it was a big penis or some crap... the dumb blonde. rofl

but no really she dumb she not think or know that it was or could of been a test by god. a man would of realized this and said no snake die die and smash it with a shuvel or rock.

women are just evil and dumb but clever in deceiving cuz they learned that from satan

Well this topic is dumb ass hell, and yes that my oppion, deal with it.

So basically your saying all women are dumb and clever, and your mom deceived your dad into getting her pregant and giving you birth -_-. You minus well just say that right?!?

End of discussion o_O uhh yea ok. And then your judging from the adam and eve story. Ok yea now end of discussion on your part acourse.

You also have raven, who met his girl through playing some online game?!? jeez go outside and get a life. And then u say your true one will come?! yours obviously havent she's in texas isnt she?!? :rolleyes: Also dont make an " garantee " you cant keep, espically to alot of heart broken men, because they will just go along ******* about how bad girls are with 50% of them probally never having a relationship due to non-attractiveness or there probally not even telling there side of the story making there girl seem undecent and the other 50 % basing judgements on all girls across the world from there relationship experinces.

Also, Chitenga, what do u mean the population of decent women are becoming increasly low, thats not a fact, thats your oppion Leave it at that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are people here *****ing about our opinions on women? This thread isn't here for that. Go make a "Why girls are so awesome" thread. Jeeze, guys...calm down.

My generalizations are just that--generalizations, theories and findings that are applied in a blanket method. I have my reasons, and I think they're good.

What I say about women is based on my findings...fact is, I've known a lot of girls over my 22 years. I've known them from all around New England, from the midwest, out in college I met people from all over the country, I know girls from Italy and Germany, and I recently met some from California. Let's just say I've taken note of some similarities between them all.

Pain said:
dont trust them untill they prove they are worth it.
something doesnt seem right to you? cant put your finger on it?
chances are you are right, and that something is going on that she is hiding from you.

ive been in that situation with every girl i know, without fail.
the most recent ones defence was "youre paranoid..." even paranoid people are right sometimes....
funny thing was i was right about everything i thought about her.
trust your gut. the heart misleads.

and DO NOT under any circumstances get attached before the first big fight. youll see where her loyalties are when that happens. if they arent with you... ditch her asap.
and always be aware that most of the time, anything you tell her will be shared with her close friends... and that if she is angry with you she will most likely be talking trash about you to them.

if youve found a girl that isnt like this... congrats, dont let her get away. one in a million.
Pain...as always, straight to the point. I think Pain's advice and findings are very objectified and are probably the best bet for most of us.

Girls are very fickle, in general. In my experience, if you get into an argument, the girl will never compromise. Girls are too used to the men being the ones to do that.

Like I said, I've known dozens and dozens of girls. Is it a coincidence I never ever heard NOT ONE of them apologize for anything worth apologizing over? Sure, they'll say they're sorry if they bump into you, or if you get hurt or something...but "I ****ed some other guy" or "We had a really deep friendship and I threw it away" or "I used to be close with you but now I'm ****able and I really don't need you around anymore as an emotional crutch because now I'm getting ****ed in both holes and having a much better time without you"...you won't hear a peep. In fact, they'll get mad at you for finding them wrong...even moreso if the situation is one that is in fact undeniably wrong.

Girls never can admit to doing something wrong. They always have to validate it...so that no matter how wrong it was, they did it because it was somehow right.

Not to mention I know a lot of guys too. Almost every girl I ever met has cheated or mistreated someone...most of the guys I know don't.

At least when a guy takes advantage of a girl, it's SUPER obvious that it's his overall goal. The girls just like to ignore that fact; it gives them a good reason to "keep trying" and "make it work" or "work it out."

I dated a girl once who was so ****ed up, she would go out with me and tell me how much she loved me, then head out with this crew of people who have a massive passionate hatred for me. She'd tell me she was trying to get them to "come around" and stop hating me; meanwhile, she'd go out with them and deny I was even her boyfriend. She'd tell them I was just some creep who was "stalking" her and wouldn't leave her alone. I fopund out about this because of a certain vicious enemy of mine in that group...who, despite hating me so much, told me anyway, because he just thought it was that ****ed up that not even I deserved it. No guy I know ever did that. He would have told it like it is; "I'm just ****ing around with her, I don't even really like her." And he certainly wouldn't have done the rest of it; using the person not only emotionally and mentally, but also using them as a crutch and feeding their worst enemies info and props at the other person's expense.

And that is just one of dozens of awesome and enriching experiences I've had or witnessed with girls.

I'm honest. I think you can all at least say that much about me, no? Well, part of that is being angry, too. Anger and honesty are directly linked, in my experience; when people are angry, they let little things slip out. They flip and let loose with things that they think but normally would never say to you.

I know so many girls that give perfect examples. I have one friend who actually is only friends with me if I'm agreeing with her or telling her she's great. At times when we dont' agree, she will not hesitate to stab at me and bring up my deepest darkest concerns in front of people who've never met me, just to piss me off. She does this to all guys, I noticed...just because she can. I mean, girls lie. It's just a fact. These things the girl above does...they are private and personal, deep moments between her and I when we were closer than anyone (and incidentally, when she was a little fat, so it was before she had the male attention chip on her shoulder...now that she has that I'm not good enough for her anymore). And she'll just throw them around like they were garbage. Some weeks, she tells me she loves me; others she is appalled that I consider our friendship as something deep and meaningful when clearly it apparently isn't (her words).

All girls lie. Some--most, if you ask me--do it maliciously, or with selfish intent. Some do it to make things easier on themselves. Most do both. You have to learn how to read 'em right. Every girl is different, so there is no general "12 steps to understanding inevitable female malevolence" guide to follow...but I think Pain had the right idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why oh why didn't I see it coming.

VuLLs said:

Let me just start a slow clap. . . because congratulations, you did it. I'm officially stupider from having looked at this thread.

Despite the fact that I disagree with a lot of the generalizations being made here, I can at least appreciate the fact that most if not all of them come from actual experience. At least some people have an excuse for being angry and jaded. Obviously if practically every experience you've ever had with females has left you with a bad taste in your mouth (not tuna, mind you), it's pretty understandable that one could have ---to say the least--- pessimistic opinions about them.

I think there needs to be a rule instated in this forum. . .the next person who just runs in and blurts out ". . .BECAUSE GOD SAID SO :p " needs to get a big fat warning for spam. :rolleyes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All human beings lie, as a general rule, and there are no exceptions. Saiyan it sounds to me like you're living in your television, soap operas and movies about cheating. We've all known "dozens of girls" and you should know better than to overgeneralize unless you're going to include the entire race. I would agree that men are more rational than women in a practical sense but to say they're evil compared to men is a cheap, ignorant shot. Should I try listing off some men I can remember from my past?

Let's see. I once had a friend named Josh who went out with a friend named Katrina even after he became well aware that I was attracted to her and wanted to ask her out. He bragged about it at the school every day like an ******* and made fun of me for not getting to her first every time she came up for the next three years. Later I had a friend named Steve who was going out with another friend of mine. I thought they made a nice couple until I overheard him at a water fountain explaining to his friend that he was cheating on her and wasn't sure which girl he liked better than the other. I asked him who he planned to let go and he told me "I'll just keep dating them both for a while and see which one I like better." I knew a kid named Ian in 8th grade who went out with a girl named Corie who was a sweet girl although she was a little reclusive. He had an inkling that she was cheating on him with his friend Nick, and everyone knew that's what he thought, but he still hung out with Nick, and, in fact, you could overhear him saying ****ty things about her to Nick in class and at lunch. When I convinced her to just break off the relationship, Ian tried to beat me up at the school for "trying to steal his girlfriend." All of his friends assured me if we got into a fight they would be on his side. In High School at one point my present girlfriend was in a relationship with a guy named let's say Zack, and every day during history I'd watch Zack flirting his brains out and getting cute and cuddly with a girl in my row who was most obviously not his girlfriend. When I approached him about it he just blew it off asking me not to bother him. Right now I've got a friend, let's just call him John, who is dating a friend of mine, let's call her Shauna. John is a druggy. When they got into the relationship he just told her he was smoking pot, but then afterwards it become revealed he was also doing acid and sniffing all kinds of things from deodorizers to glue. Now he's doing ecstacy regularly and he withholds information from her or underplays things he tells her because she trusts him. She's never touched a drug aside from alcohol and never planned to, but he's been number her to drugs now for over a year and odds are he's going to get her started on them over the next year.

On top of all that I can't count the number of times I've heard men talk about women as objects rather than people. My friend Mike last year who would ***** every time he got a phone call from his fiance and talk about her like she was only worth hanging around on his time, after which he'd just go home and sit his ass on his computer playing everquest instead of spending time with her. Think he was honest to her about his feelings? I had a friend named Adam who was dating a girl I used to have a crush on for a couple of years while I was in high school and the only times he'd ever talk about her were the time he wanted to brag about screwing her or talk about how she wouldn't return his phone calls or some other B.S. Turns out she wasn't talking to him because she found out he was cheating on her. After she left him he started saying horrible things about her.

Back around 7th grade I had a "friend" named Tim who wanted a hand getting into a relationship with a girl named Malissa. He seemed decent enough although strung out so I hooked them up and the trouble started. His ego got involved and he started pushing into her personal space, and when she wanted to break it off he just wouldn't let it go and he kept calling her and bothering her at school. He didn't stop until he was transfered in 8th grade for one reason or another.

Furthermore I've had male friends who talked about me behind my back, who have stolen from my house and played ridiculous practical jokes as a group because men think it's funny when you make one guy suffer in front of a bunch of other guys. They were liars, cheaters and bastards. I had a best friend of three years turn on me in a week because of peer pressure from other bastards who didn't like me and it really ****ed up my life.

I know all of the people I've listed above and I remember all of them. You could ask me to cite specific names and examples and I am almost positive I could do it for every one of them. I've left out the ones I can't remember, so it's not like that's all there is. I've only met a handful of truly trustworthy people in my entire life, and some of them were women, it's all a matter of who and what you experience across the span of your life. I'm tired of hearing all of this "women suck" crap especially quoted from the bible. We're different genders, not different species. It's the race that has problems, not just the women. I've seen women be evil *******s and I've seen men do worse, and more often. You haven't heard women apologize sincerely? I haven't heard men apologize sincerely, almost at all, with about two exceptions, which would be Josh and another friend of mine, who apologized to me as we left elementary school going into high school.

My point is to stop pretending men are so superior and holy compared to women because it's bull**** and anyone who can relate to any number of my experiences can tell you that. You can quote examples of evil women all day and I could match them with men. Women may be less practical but that doesn't make them abhorridly evil either.

Best answers
i just got one thing to say to you all replying to my bible theory...

ROFL.

*edit* Thanks but we don't need a long rant about whether it's right or wrong to be homosexual. Please leave politics and religion out of your arguments. ~Boyster

so um ya... i tend to ramble on; on the crap of love and woman and MEN too being ass holes to each other its life get on with it.

life is a garden dig it... rofl

-edit-

i just saw that dude... men are holyer then women... the pope? ALL MEN :p and monks? ALL MEN :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We live in a patriarchal society. Men have always had the power. Women are in a slightly better position now, but that's how it's always been. And it was men who WROTE the friggin' Bible, but maybe you're too dense to see through to that.

And holy ****, guess what, Einstein: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nun And you don't hear about THEM touching little GIRLS all over the country.

Stay in school.

Best answers
I had a girl who said all that crap to me. Then she dumped me and became bi. I found her one day in an alley and I let all hell loose. She ran way crying. She is still afraid of me to this day. I miss her yeah, but what she did is Unforgivible. Anyone do something like this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've had all those kinds of male friends too, Sonic. But none of them did it for the sheer sport of it. When the guys have a problem, they actually HAVE a problem. They don't generate one for their entertainment, or usually become completely engrossed in a relationship to ease their conscience and then later on let it all hit the ****ter because they can't keep up the BS anymore.

For the record, I never said nor do I believe women are all evil. Just that they are a lot more winding in their logic than we are, and sometimes lacking in it.

Right now I've got a friend, let's just call him John, who is dating a friend of mine, let's call her Shauna. John is a druggy. When they got into the relationship he just told her he was smoking pot, but then afterwards it become revealed he was also doing acid and sniffing all kinds of things from deodorizers to glue. Now he's doing ecstacy regularly and he withholds information from her or underplays things he tells her because she trusts him. She's never touched a drug aside from alcohol and never planned to, but he's been number her to drugs now for over a year and odds are he's going to get her started on them over the next year.
This story of yours actually proved my point. This guy is a druggie, it's out in the open that he's a druggie, he treats the girl like crap and lies to her. Yet she stays.

For the sport of it. For the dramatics of it.

More importantly--wtf, dude, is he shoving druigs down her throat? No. If the girl starts doing them, it'll be for any number of a million reasons given in this thread: cause she thinks it'll fix the relationship, cause she thinks it'll make him happy, cause she wants to do this that or the other thing. All I see there, is a dude being a **** out in the open, and a girl being...well, a typical girl. Especially if she just starts doing drugs because he does.

I could go on. I bet I could show you the same outcome in all of those stories.

And I'm talking about 18-24 year olds in my stories. I don't really find puppy love 8th grade affairs viable scientific evidence.

And even if they were, at my school, the girls used to hit the boys with balls and stuff and bothered them to show they liked them...which furthers my overall view on the whole thing anyway.

And dont' tell me about cheating. I liked a girl for three years and when I finally got her, she cheated on me not once or twice, but with five separate partners actively for a month before I finally caught her. Imagine my horror when I deciphered that she was cheating on me, and then confronted the guy...only to find out from him that she had ANOTHER boyfriend. And ANOTHER. And a lesbian fling with a girl from out of state that she didn't even hardly know to top it off.

And I'm not talking about eighth grader cheating, either. She didn't, like, eat their applesauce cups at recess or always join their kickball team. SHE ****ED THEM.

So don't tell me about cheating. That ONE GIRL cheated on me more than EVERY GUY I EVER MET PUT TOGETHER cheated on anyone. That's a figure that I've seen in action.

And please don't lump me in with Vulls. I think he's a complete, uneducated jackass, for the record.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How old are you again? I've seen you mention 3 women, one being just a friend, total. Besides, there were at least 3 or 4 names of my own that took place in high school and college. And one girl that cheated a whole bunch doesn't count as multiple women.

My point is you can't say all girls are more evil than all guys. Maybe once a month or so, but overall it's still dumb to use three examples and some overgeneralizations to categorize an entire gender.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want me to, I can fill this thread with examples from my journal. My journal has been kept for upwards of 5 years now; it's all typed and ready to go, if you'd like.

You also didn't answer any of my points at all, but hey, that's okay, who cares about that? That's not important.

I already said that I didn't say that women were "more evil" than guys. Nor did I ever praise men. Get that through your skull, please. I don't think men are better or that women are worse; but there is a lot more to think about when you're "reading" a girls' given reaction or point of view on some things.

Men are scum too, like you said--but at least they're usually up front about it. 9 times out of 10, it's really obvious the guy is a total jackoff (your drug story, for example). It's the girl's... "femalogic" (you never did explain how that girl ever picking up drugs would be that guy's fault, for example) that causes the problem in some given situations.

Come on Sonic. If I were to say right now, "Hey, how many people in this thread know of a girl who did something completely retarded for no apparent reason?" do you honestly think I wouldn't get ten billion replies with all variety of stories to your contrary? Hell, even the one of yours that I cited proves my point.

I never said women are worse than men or anything like that. They are just different. They think differently, they act differently, they do all things VERY differently, and thus are a bit tougher to deal with for us guys who are more straightforward.

And at the risk of sounding conducive to your portrayal of my point of view...somehow, I get the feeling that you have a girlfriend and probably have for a long time, and that is half the reason why you're taking such offense to this. In which case, just because you happened to have found a rare decent one, well...you call me dumb for my experiences (and that's what these are...not generalizations. These are all kinds of retarded females and female logic surrounding me throughout my adult life. Not one bad experience and a blanket statement). Maybe you think my point of view is dumb; of course it's dumb to you. You don't have any horror stories, do you? I bet that one piece of tail you're with now (call it a gut instinct, I guess, but I just have a feeling there is one...since they're usually the only guys who disagree on this), is probably the first and only, even.

How's this to satisfy you: I will give you a list of ten girls' names that I know, and you can pick ANY ONE YOU WANT, and I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE I can tell you any number of completely ****ed up and retarded accounts of some thing or another relating to them.

Either way, if you want to sit there and tell me that every girl in the world is completely reasonable and fair and never does anything for a stupid reason...basically, that women think no differently from men concerning logic, reason, and motive...well hell, that just makes you a liar.

I think the people in this thread have a right to expressing their opinions on the situation and the gender conflict based on their personal experiences. So far, you've got two pointless "stfu" flames somewhere back there (that are neutral and only KIND OF leaning toward your points), and you, going pro-female (with no accounts of anything special, by the by. I never said guys weren't *******s too...but tell me how many stories you have about a girl doing something selfless and nice for another? How many girls do you know that a). Almost all the rest of us have had similarly difficult, unpredictable experiences...and we are people of all ages race and creeds, from various parts of our respective countries around the globe. How much more evidence and reason do you need?

Are you really going to sit there and tell us that reacting to what we have experienced is "dumb" and an "overgeneralization?" Like I said, I bet my left leg you have some girl who you're probably more into than life itself. And at the risk of sounding immature...well, for what it's worth, I notice men can get drunk on the whole relationship thing (I like to make colorful reference to this as the "Vaginal Neurotoxin" effect, where appropriate. hehe).

It happened to Nelo. Cause we're guys. We get into the situation and take it for face value--I like you, you like me, we get along, everything's great. A female thought process isn't nearly that independent, direct, or simple in almost 90% of the cases I have seen. It's that male complacency--something females are seemingly incapable of nowadays, if you ask my OPINION--that gets us owned by the girls we get owned by. It's that foolish notion that everything's fine...cause, in many of our cases, it WASN'T fine. Maybe in yours, it was, and that's good for you, man. But for most of us, I guarantee we all have one thing in common: us thinking it was all great and wonderful brought us our downfalls in those particular situations.

One way or another, you made your point. I don't think there's any reason to tell the rest of us that our experiences--which are different than opinions--are "dumb overgeneralizations." Like I said--I can fill this thread with about 6000000 examples, if it pleases you. And I'm sure everyone else here can, too.

If you feel the need to reply, I'd appreciate responding to the actual comments here within instead of voicing your personal dislike of my take on things. I don't really care about if what I say offends you or not; if you find it wrong, present some evidence (like you did originally), and put quite simply, the evidence will be weighed. But if you're going to write back with what is basically a grammatically disguised version of "dude ur mad dum stfu LOL," then don't waste your time, because I'm personally going to ignore it.

Like I said already. I don't think you need to belittle our collective experiences to make your point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom