Strong Men...Also Cry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Because Nelo, women, are liars (not all of them, so anyone out there who disagrees, I'm not making a generalization.) Women form habits of telling you what you want to hear, even when they don't mean it, because they think it makes you happy.

That's what's wrong with the word love, because if you used it first, she may feel obligated to say it back or else there would be some mild awkwardness.

In my opinion, four months is not something to be sweating over, a four year relationship maybe, but in my opinion, love isn't something that can form in four months, and I say that based on both opinion and personal experience.
I think the Prime One has got a real point. Think about how evolution works, Nelo; life forms biologically adapt to their environment. Little girls grow up getting told that little boys have to always be nice to them no matter what they do; in their teen years they learn how to put on makeup and manipulate style so as to make themselves more appealing; and between then and my age, they get breasts, which subsequently make the world revolve around them completely anywhere they go. Girls often think that they can do whatever they want, because...well...they can, and have been for centuries. A hot girl can do anything she wants, period.

Think about things like makeup. About girls and weight. About all that stuff. Basically, it's training young females that lying and manipulating is what it's all about. So a lot of them end up that way.

Girls, much of the time, will say things to you just to make you happy. They don't really ever think about whether or not they mean it because they don't have to. Most girls I know of, they worry more about what they "should" do then what they want to do. So either she said stuff to make you happy, or a more *****y girl will say it...to clear her conscience of what she will intentionally be doing to the targeted poor, unwitting sap.

I think Prime's right, in that one sense that love is something that may not be fully developed after a mere four months. But that's the other problem with girls: without stuff going wrong every day, they get bored very quickly. I had a girl who I dated for four years...and who's still my friend. I've been completely and utterly in love with her since...eight years later, I'm still hoping things might come back between us. I've ruined countless opportunities with other girls on account of this, though...and it's yet to happen.

The moral of the story: don't dwell on it, man. The situation might be hard or it might be easy...but don't let it consume you. Take it from someone who's already lost himself to a girl; you have to let it go, cause if you hold on too long, these kinds of things will grab on right back. And you will become a possession of the feelings, instead of vice versa. Then it consumes you; before long, it defines who you are.

That is how girls eat men's souls. Hehe.

And for the record: if a girl is treated like crap, they will love and cherish that man. It becomes something to work on; it gives them purpose; and I don't know a single girl on this earth who doesn't try to mold a boyfriend, and doesn't absolutely LOVE it when things go wrong and they yield only drama for their efforts.

Gives them something worth talking about, I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that sux that you got left behind, but not all women are bad ya know, I think you guys fail to realize, the ladies probably feel the same way about us... none the less, leaving you doesn't make her bad either, it just means she found someone better, no offense here, but it's life, you'll move on, and probably find someone else. If not, I dunno what to tell ya, but yeah, g/l with that. Even if she said you're perfect, that dooesn't brand her to you forever, you know.. if it wasn't meant to be, than it wasn't meant to be. I dunno what to tell ya though, sadness is just as much a part of life as happiness. But it all comes with time, you'll get over it, I promise ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While that really does suck ass, I think it's unrealistic to expect a really meaningful relationship to develop at this point in your life. The idea of a high school romance (I'm assuming you're in high school) is a little outdated. The people who buy into it, get deeply involved like that (i.e Nelo), tend to just get abused by the other people (i.e Nelo's ex), who just "want to have fun." There are guys who do the exact same thing to girls; it's just how things are. I think I heard a line in a movie something like:

"Dave, you're a really nice guy. And maybe, in 10 years, when I'm thinking about marriage, I would be with you. But right now, I'm 16, and Chad is hot. He cheats on me, treats me like ****, but that doesn't really matter, because at the moment, my main priority is ****ing Chad's brains out."

You, Nelo, are Dave. And that sucks ass. But that's just how it is right now. The fact is that at senior year everybody splits up and who wants to have some long-distance college relationship when so much crap is already going on there?

Not to say it's impossible. On occasion, Dave finds perfect-girl, and then Dave marries perfect girl, but that's a really low occurence.

My advice? You got shafted like so many other poor kids in high school. Understand that it happened, it's over, and put it behind you. And try not to let yourself get dragged in too deeply next time. Otherwise, you might turn into a bitter, cynical, hollow shell of a person, like SaiyanPrideXIX here. ;) (jk)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
O btw she broke up with me cuz she figured she would have "fun" She told me that herself. She would rather have fun then get serious...now i ask you does that sound like the best girl in the world? ;/
You're asking the wrong guy, you dated her, not me. So what if she wasn't ready for a serious relationship? Maybe she just wanted to enjoy her youth.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I think the Prime One has got a real point. Think about how evolution works, Nelo; life forms biologically adapt to their environment. Little girls grow up getting told that little boys have to always be nice to them no matter what they do; in their teen years they learn how to put on makeup and manipulate style so as to make themselves more appealing; and between then and my age, they get breasts, which subsequently make the world revolve around them completely anywhere they go. Girls often think that they can do whatever they want, because...well...they can, and have been for centuries. A hot girl can do anything she wants, period.

Think about things like makeup. About girls and weight. About all that stuff. Basically, it's training young females that lying and manipulating is what it's all about. So a lot of them end up that way.

Girls, much of the time, will say things to you just to make you happy. They don't really ever think about whether or not they mean it because they don't have to. Most girls I know of, they worry more about what they "should" do then what they want to do. So either she said stuff to make you happy, or a more *****y girl will say it...to clear her conscience of what she will intentionally be doing to the targeted poor, unwitting sap.

I think Prime's right, in that one sense that love is something that may not be fully developed after a mere four months. But that's the other problem with girls: without stuff going wrong every day, they get bored very quickly. I had a girl who I dated for four years...and who's still my friend. I've been completely and utterly in love with her since...eight years later, I'm still hoping things might come back between us. I've ruined countless opportunities with other girls on account of this, though...and it's yet to happen.

The moral of the story: don't dwell on it, man. The situation might be hard or it might be easy...but don't let it consume you. Take it from someone who's already lost himself to a girl; you have to let it go, cause if you hold on too long, these kinds of things will grab on right back. And you will become a possession of the feelings, instead of vice versa. Then it consumes you; before long, it defines who you are.

That is how girls eat men's souls. Hehe.

And for the record: if a girl is treated like crap, they will love and cherish that man. It becomes something to work on; it gives them purpose; and I don't know a single girl on this earth who doesn't try to mold a boyfriend, and doesn't absolutely LOVE it when things go wrong and they yield only drama for their efforts.

/applauds The Last Rider

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want my advice..Never get a mexican girl. They'll take your money, and leave ya. It happen to my uncle four times. Plus... asian girls are nice to have too... :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
If you want my advice..Never get a mexican girl. They'll take your money, and leave ya. It happen to my uncle four times. Plus... asian girls are nice to have too... :D
Posts like that are completely unnecessary as you're starting to cross that fine line into the realm of racism. This is something that will not be tolerated on these boards. Try to keep this in mind from now on.

Best answers
Women are fickle things. Then again, so are men, but we're just more blunt about it.

My story...hmm

I got together with a good friend of mine at another friend's birthday party. It went quite well. That is, until two weeks later, when she told me she didn't think we were working out. This was the day before a big dance I'd asked her to. So I went to the dance alone, because another of my woman friends said she'd go with me as my date. So I went. She showed up with another guy. So I just shrugged it off and had fun with my friends. Then I met this really great girl. She was beautiful and kind, perfect for me. We got together the next day. Two weeks into our relationship, she found out she had to move away. She moved, and people thought that we would split after a month. It lasted 8, the last two with me in sadness because I knew she was unfaithful but I couldn't bare to leave her. Then she left me. A week later (after being with my best friend), she came back to me, asking for forgiveness.

The truth is, after a while, you realize being single is a glorious thing. Just give it time.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
All girls take your money, not just the mexican ones.

Hmm... I seem to remember another one of these "Love Sucks" girl bashing threads getting pretty sour at one time... Don't let it get bad in here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont trust them untill they prove they are worth it.
something doesnt seem right to you? cant put your finger on it?
chances are you are right, and that something is going on that she is hiding from you.
ive been in that situation with every girl i know, without fail.
the most recent ones defence was "youre paranoid... even paranoid people are right sometimes...."
funny thing was i was right about everything i thought about her.
trust your gut. the heart misleads.

and DO NOT under any circumstances get attached before the first big fight. youll see where her loyalties are when that happens. if they arent with you... ditch her asap.
and always be aware that most of the time, anything you tell her will be shared with her close friends... and that if she is angry with you she will most likely be talking trash about you to them.

if youve found a girl that isnt like this... congrats, dont let her get away. one in a million.

@pride
so true....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, being single is my life's policy. A quote from the might Megatron sums it up best:

"I belong to no one."

Once you get into a relationship, you basically have something in your life that forcibly adds a secondary objective to everything you have to do. You become objectified, it's a psychological fact. Women already feel invincible enough due to society's treatment of the fairer sex. But then we just throw ourselves to them, leave our personal lives at their whim and mercy.

Like I said. "I belong to no one." Try to look on the bright side, man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're only looking at this one way, Pride. There are men who control and objectify women, and it certainly isn't a rarity. There are also people with...gasp... successful relationships that exist where nobody's being taken advantage of, abused, controlled, whipped, etc.

A person's position in a relationship depends on their partner, as well as their own personal psyche, that can be very different from person to person.

Best answers
Well..i gathered all my strength and told her to **** off. I no longer care what she has to say or do. Cuz today i found out after she said all this **** about trying to find herself...she goes back to the guy and starts dating him...again! So in that i said, you've completely ignored my warnings and now this...wow i got nothing to say to you..so cya and dont let the door hit you on the ass when you walk out..

To think i was actually fighting for her...trying to help her...It hurts man...it hurts to find out that someone who says they care for you just totally lies to your face and says "you like to think you know what you are talking about.." she said that cuz i tried to help her...i tried to get her to see what she was doing..obviously she doesnt want to so imma leave her alone..but for someone to say they dont care about you just becuz you are not WITH them...that kind of person isnt worth jack...as Linkin Parks said.."I've become so Numb..."

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you did teh best thing Nelo, if she tells you she needs time to have "fun" then hooks up with someone else, there not bothering with.
Dont start thinking you have made the wrong choice, find someone else to take her place, someone with someone you can trust and she trust you!

i say well done to Nelo on making this decision! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well basically, you guys shouldn't generalize your opinions, "All women suck 'cause one left me". You could be offending people too.... IE the very few girls that come to this forum, but hey, I WONDER why that could be O_O?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, not all girls sucks, just when they want to be evil, they kick you when your down (if anyone knows that expression) they wait until the last possible moment after everything is going so well, then there next objective is to destroy you... that sums it up

Best answers
Women are naturally inclined to please you. This will go to the point of out right lying to you until you find out like in my case that you weren't there first and they were lying to you the whole time. Kinda deflates your ego.

Listen man, the best advice I can give you is this. Think of it in the third person. If the girl that YOU loved is the type of person would do something like this to someone. Then she wasn't for you. Remember that. Would you want to live your life a lie? Some girl constantly giving you praise and love when you knew that her heart is for someone else (as in my case).

I know its easier said than done. But think about it...

@Pride- You always have the best say on these subjects.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:

Figured this **** out in high school after my very first girl friend which i was going out with all of middle school dumbed me. Girls are easy once you figure them out. Its crazy but it acually works (more often then not). I hate myself for doing all this now that I'm older and wiser. Best thing to do is show confidence being an ******* is like being confident to the girl confidence=major success with women trust me.

Okay listen guy, 4months isn't a long time. You're not going to get over this in 6 hours. Give it time, go out with friends and of course cry if you need too. Good luck and remeber Time heals all wounds.

Best answers
Ya since Saturday, i've had a rough time but today was better. I feel a lot better than i was yesterday,Sunday,and of course..Saturday. Ya you guys were right. Ya know i just couldnt help but think that this girl knew what she was doing but i was wrong lol...man was i wrong. So a girl like that? aint worth it. In a way i feel sry for her cuz she's gonna end up in **** but what you do comes back around to kick you right in the ass. I wouldnt be suprised if she ended up divorcing like 50x..lol God was i dumb to fall for her..

Btw thx for all the help guys. I really appreciate it still. Im actually having a music video being made by Rev. Prince. I came up with ideas, as did he, and he's putting it together. I provide resources and he puts it together. So expect to see a really kick ass video coming out..like later on today. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This whole " Make a topic and say women suck 'cause I got pwned by one' Thing is really hilarious, and really, the generalizations aren't very well thought out, you all seem to be talking out your asses. And a lot of these comments are biased, people wonder why the esf community is all male.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom