Street Fighter Video Game Fans!!

Best answers
Seeing someone with like 1 life left, parrying all of chunli's kicks, i think i would cheer to man thats just amazing.

Best answers
i mean you just have to press forward to parry right?so it cant be too difficult pressing forward multiple times at the right time.oh its only for dc so i wont check it out by myself.

KyoKusanagi

K
Lol - its one of those things in SF3 that make it one of the best 2D Fighters around. I wonder if anyones got the video of Ryu being trapped between Urien's Aegis Relector supers when he throws his Shinkuu Hadoken :D

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
i mean you just have to press forward to parry right?so it cant be too difficult pressing forward multiple times at the right time.oh its only for dc so i wont check it out by myself.
Wow, I totally saw THIS coming, someone coming by and saying they can do it too. Sure man, why don't you sign up for the tournaments while your at it?

Best answers
no im too lazy going for tournaments.but unless the sf game will be released for pc,i cant figure out myself how difficult it really is to do that stuff.

Best answers
To parry i believe u push forward at the exact point in impact, so plz don't say u can do it =P. This guy doing it on all chunli's kicks as just amazing period lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
no im too lazy going for tournaments.but unless the sf game will be released for pc,i cant figure out myself how difficult it really is to do that stuff.
wow mr ego mcperfectman here

u obviously never actualy played the game and used the parry system

parry isnt just holding forward and blocking

u have to push it at the EXACT same time the hit hits and it leaves u insanely open if u miss so u either nail it or total fudge up

blocking a whole intire string of a super like that and then following it up with a super to finish it off is with out a doubt the hardest thing you could do

if he hadnt of parried every single blow he would of lost

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow... I have to buy 3rd Strike now.. that was unbeleivably amazing! Isn't 3rd Strike only for dreamcast though?

#edit#
I just watched it for the 20th time and I'm going to change my original statement to "OMFG"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah saw it already daigo is a freaking beast man. u could tell he knew wong was ganna go for the super, and then that parrying was just a big **** you buddy here is your ass.

to bad evo was all console this year.

and to that guy who said he can do that too. dude 3rd strike isnt just another street fighting game its on a completely diffrent level of difficulty. pressing forward may seem like an easy concept by the timing is completely wierd and to do it on chun lis kick which has pauses in it is insane. the only other thing ive seen that was better than this was when a guy threw akumas 3 hit fireball at close range and this guy parrys the first hit of it then cancels into chun lis kick super. extremely hard and it was insane.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I think a while back they said they might release 3rd Strike on the PS2. Also for those of you wanting to buy the Street Fighter game on Xbox its goinna be somewhat of a mistake. Everyone knows the best way to play Street Fighter is with the Arcades sticks, however, while a PS2 and an Xbox controller aren't as good as the Arcade sticks, the PS2 Controller is actually better than the Xbox when it comes to 2D Fighters (You can hear this from everyone who owns CVS2 on the Xbox). Its either that or you might as well end up spending $30-$100 on those Arcade Sticks specifically made for Consoles.

Also its not that hard to parry but I agree with what most of you guys are saying to Dustman. But it doesn't really have to be EXACTLY at the moment of impact, you can still Parry if you press forward half a second before impact (I know this cause im already used to the feel, plus the Hitboxes in 2D Fighters have never been perfect).

I've stopped going to tournaments but that Video has brought my hopes up again. Too many people to compete w/ though. The reason why I stopped going: Cause its humiliating as hell if you screw up. Pretty much like what you saw there, i've never been the first to go down but i've also never been the last one standing.

YaM

Best answers
If anyone didn't notice my reply and is interested, Street Fighter III is coming out on ps2 and xbox in the form of Street Fighter Annivarsary Edition. It contains SFIII and some insane version of all the versions of SFII, plus the Street Fighter anime movie. Pretty sweet if you ask me. Anywho, this movie has me completely psyched about the game all over again. I used to have it on Dreamcast, but without anyone to play against and a lack of online play it got boring beating down the computer. Xbox live is going to support it, so time to save those paychecks for a system and an arcade stick =D. Until then, if you guys wanna play some street fighter you should head to the street fighter online site and play some MVC over the internet on your pc. Not too shabby. *scuttles off to watch viideo 39 more times*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah thats Capcom vs. SNK 2 eo. I have it. But i can't do that... But what do you expect with the best competing against each other.

How to parry all those moves. I'll ask my friend and see if he knows anything about it. He's a god at that game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, alls I know is that if you internd to play any 2D Fighters with a Console Control then just make sure that Console is a PS2 (The GFX on Dreamcast/PS2/Xbox versions are the same anyway so you Xbox owners can stop saying it will look better on Xbox... even though no one said that I KNOW THAT IS WHAT YOUR THINKING... All Xbox owners say that -_-). Anyway I just wanna make sure you guys dont regret it unless your also goinna by an Arcade Stick for the Xbox.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um Is Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO for any other console other than GCN?? I wouldnt know I'm a nintendo fan. But anywho my point being... I use the Nintendo Controls. What's wrong with that? I play just fine. I admit my friend beats the crapola out of me every time with out me being able to lay a fist on him. But funny story, he uses the same control pad. (Oviously if i play with him, and i have it only for Nintendo :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, for 1 I didn't know CVS2:EO was also for the Gamecube, So I donno if the GC Controls are good. 2nd. CVS2: Mark of the Millenium is pretty much the same as EO. Only diffrence is that EO (On Xbox) has Xbox Live support. But I still wouldn't find it to be all that interesting to play CVS2 Live. I go to my community college and when my classes are done I head to this game room where all my buds hang out at, and I hook up my PS2 there and a bunch of people crowed around us to play. Thats how I do it :p

Best answers
That was just... so unbelievably awesome. I can't believe the skill I just saw. Parrying every single one of Chun-Li's kicks like that and even blocking during the jump. Just incredible. His timing was absolutely perfect every time. What an amazing finish. I'd love to shake that guy's hand, wish I could've been there for the atmosphere.

Best answers
i think just like u Saiga, actually, i'd be honored to have a match against that guy, even if i lose...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alls I know is that if you internd to play any 2D Fighters with a Console Control then just make sure that Console is a PS2
NO!! JUST NO!!

DC is the best console to play 2d fighters on mainly because of the fact that it has the most arcade perfect ports. mvc2 on DC is a perfect port, while the ps2 version has things taken out and the dmg is not exactly accurate. if u plan on tournement type play u want the most perfect port. if u dont care then just get whatever version.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice I can't wait. /me get's street fighter hobbit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
NO!! JUST NO!!

DC is the best console to play 2d fighters on mainly because of the fact that it has the most arcade perfect ports. mvc2 on DC is a perfect port, while the ps2 version has things taken out and the dmg is not exactly accurate. if u plan on tournement type play u want the most perfect port. if u dont care then just get whatever version.
What are you talking about? MVC2 is exactly the same to me on both DC and PS2. Why the heck would they port MVC2 into PS2 and decide to change the damage rate? Also I recommended PS2 because DC is a dead system, some people do still play it but the majority of the people now play it on the PS2.

If anything I will only find myself playing the DC if someone brought another 2D Fighter that hasn't been ported to another system like Garou: Mark of the Wolves or The Last Blade 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom