Steam

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
About Steam, when you buy the half life for 10 $, you can play esf 1.3 online and offline, or just online?

And you can have that half life forever?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you buy something from Steam, as long as you remember your account name and password, the game is yours forever. You can indeed play ESF 1.3 both offline and online, as long as there are servers, which there aren't any now. Plus, there are about a million other mods around, some still quite active as far as I know.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I want to ask something another.

1.) The username and password cannot be deleted?
2.) Can we write/record the steam on CD/DVD with Nero, (I mean the Half Life(Steam) what i bought, because i know the half life what i bought its downloadet in steamapps ((And Also esf 1.3:)))?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by deleted? As long as you don't delete your account (don't know if this is even possible) or get your account suspended (by playing illegal games, or cheating) nothing can go wrong. And as far as I know, you cannot burn Steam games to DVD. They'll stay on your steam account forever.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty tough to lose your Steam account (other than falling for a fraud or doing some really bad stuff). Once you've bought HL over Steam, it associates that copy of the game with your account. If by some chance it gets deleted/corrupted, Steam will let you redownload it, reinstalling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom