STEAM??

Best answers
When i try to push any of the buttons on the litle menu like "play games", steam feezes up totally
what am i suppose to do ?!!?!?!! :cry:

Best answers
ok i renstalled steam into the half-life directory and i renstalled esf 1.2.3 but when i click on the esf icon on my desktop it says: Steam VFS failed to initielize

what is this!!!! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam should install into Program Files... not half-life.

So your directory should look like this:

C:\Program Files\Steam

After you install ESF that directory should look like this

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\your@account\half-life\esf

Remember to run Half-Life once before installing.

Best answers
Pain give me ...good steam servers with good lancety beacause i have steam :D

Best answers
I installed steam into the program directory, and i looked inside the steam folder and then steamapps, well theres no: your@account\half-life\esf Directory inside of the steamapps folder.

?!!?!? and when i press the icon on my desktop it goes to esf but not steam, its the full screen half-life. You know what i meen!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyb0rg said:
Pain give me ...good steam servers with good lancety beacause i have steam :D
I can't give you servers with good latency. It is something you need to find for yourself because ping is unique. If you would like a list of servers you can find it here:

http://www.gametiger.net/search?game=all&mod=esf

Majin_Vegeta09 said:
I installed steam into the program directory, and i looked inside the steam folder and then steamapps, well theres no: your@account\half-life\esf Directory inside of the steamapps folder.

?!!?!? and when i press the icon on my desktop it goes to esf but not steam, its the full screen half-life. You know what i meen!
Please don't take it so literally. your@account is a placeholder for whatever your account name is. For example, if your account name is Vegeta, it would be Vegeta\half-life\esf. Get it?

I'm not sure what's causing your second problem. Try uninstalling ESF and running Half-Life once before you reinstall it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom