steam problems !?

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this is going on my nervs...after day or 2 i cant run steam i press on the icon nothing happens i open the task manager and i see its runing under process but i cant run anything not half life not esf not steam so i clikc on steam icon agean and it say steam is already runing !? so after i reinstall everything including half-life original it works but only for day or 2.
I am installing and deleting like a month now plizzz help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Steam forums would probably be a better location for you query.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
this is going on my nervs...after day or 2 i cant run steam i press on the icon nothing happens i open the task manager and i see its runing under process but i cant run anything not half life not esf not steam so i clikc on steam icon agean and it say steam is already runing !? so after i reinstall everything including half-life original it works but only for day or 2.
Dud you will have to wait more for steam to starts,I had that same problem go to setings and un x MY games New news

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
even on steam they dont know this one.
and i am waiting like 10 min nothing. but when i reinstall it it need like 2-3 sec to open login.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ctrl+alt+delete. Go to Processes, find Steam.exe close it down. See if that works.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scan your system. Thuraly.

There is a chance of unwanted programs if thats going on.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
Do you have Steam automatically start when Windows is loaded?

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no i press it to start the steam and after i wait 10 min i press ctrl alt delete and see the process and i cancel it and try it agean same thing i just wait for nothing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try deleting clientregistry.blob which is located in your steam folder next time you run into issue, steam should then update itself.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
MC thx man ur the best that worked my steam didnt wanna run today so i tryed steam://support/?Issues=Background* and it runs ofcorse with some weird scan but it opened the steam and thats what i need thx.
U should post this on steam i saw lot of ppl have same problem as i do

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leonardo said:
MC thx man ur the best that worked my steam didnt wanna run today so i tryed steam://support/?Issues=Background* and it runs ofcorse with some weird scan but it opened the steam and thats what i need thx.
U should post this on steam i saw lot of ppl have same problem as i do
I just now posted a new thread about it in the "Community Help and Tips" forum at SteamPowered. Hopefully it will help other people. I'll see if I can find a permanent fix so that you don't have to continously use that link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom