Steam On Won!

Best answers
Is it possible for someone on WON to fight someone on STEAM?
Me + my Friend want to fight, but he uses STEAM and i use WON.

I have tried using STEAM but it wont connect to the server :(

Best answers
ummm...actually, u r wrong.
me and my friend play together and he has steam.
all u gotta do is open a server, through ESF itself, not the steam user, and then the steam user need to go again, to esf itself, and look over there for the server. again, NOT THROUGH STEAM!
hope u got it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
{-S-T-S-} said:
all u gotta do is open a server, through ESF itself, not the steam user, and then the steam user need to go again, to esf itself
Using "ESF itself" is using the WON network...
If that isn't what you meant, then you didn't explain too clearly.

Best answers
I assume that is what he meant, will it not work if the steam person hosts and gives u their ip? By the above theory it should (i also have the same problem-stupid steam, why did esf convert in the first place...)

Best answers
shad0w said:
I assume that is what he meant, will it not work if the steam person hosts and gives u their ip? By the above theory it should (i also have the same problem-stupid steam, why did esf convert in the first place...)
No, Steam and WON are different, they cant work together. Just delete WON and install Steam and have done with it. Thats the way it will go one day.

btw, esf still works on WON.

{-S-T-S-} said:
] ummm...actually, u r wrong.
me and my friend play together and he has steam.
all u gotta do is open a server, through ESF itself, not the steam user, and then the steam user need to go again, to esf itself, and look over there for the server. again, NOT THROUGH STEAM!
hope u got it...
Yeah thats called WON.

Best answers
shad0w said:
the ESF team DID convert it to steam but they gave u and option, either u install the won version or steam. u can easily uninstall steam and reinstall half life and everything. i know its annoying...did it myself but imo won is WAY better

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, steam and won cannot be played together. They are different platforms and they work differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom