STEAM IS SO ***

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
need spare cd key
I'm sorry for bursting your proverbial bubble, but that's also asking for a CD key, which is still warez....I'd refrain from asking for CD keys before further action needs to be taken.

Best answers
ok i hate steam as of now.. why you ask? WELL... The CD key problem i am having with steam isnt because someone stole my CD key.. its because of steam. there was supposedly a new patch to fix this.. (had to call valve and talk to them about it) Only problem is you have to be IN steam to get it x_X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O..
i for one personally love steam, too many positives to go back to shibby won, geez that things like an atari to me now, and i wish people would eccept that =)

Best answers
Ok i did not read all the post!

1) WTF is this i hear about being connected to the internet to play LAN or singleplayer,
When was the last time you morons (steam hater's) updated it?? it has an oflline mode for the last what? 1-2 month's

2) Steam has allways worked for me, i'll bet 10$ that you steam hater's dont know how to change the skin or read the change logs on update's

3) The only thing thats spoiled in CS are the Players who think their word is law!!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Woha this tread is old :p

They finally fixed steam a bit, but CS is still a bit ****ed up >_<.(Hate AWP delay :O)

And still in some older mods even if you make your own config the controls don't work *shrugs*

Ahh well ESF 1.2 works perfectly on it so :)

Best answers
Pain said:
the theory behind steam is good. but put into action its horrible.
Just like Communism. Hehe.

I haven't had many problems with Steam - it accepted both my CD-Keys, and never crashes. Sure, I loved WON more than Steam, but no sense to dwell on the past. :rolleyes:

Best answers
yeah steam really sucks i never download steam again to mutch bugs and errors really bad program :\ ;(

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, umm, Maj, Hibi, AND Cuc are all losing it, this thread half a year old... *shakes head in shame*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom