steam.exe :need help plz :)

Best answers
Yea, all that worked but now when ever someone is throwing a combo at me insted of arrows all I see are lines....

Best answers
i tried it three times
it preached then exit to desktop so i got back in and it did it twice

Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
thanx. I got a new cd key and steam downloaded a whole lot of half life and C-s crap but when I double click on esf 1.2 it just brings me to half life.wtf!? Please help asap!!
i just installed ESF, and i got the exact same problem anyway to fix this

Best answers
Jeffro said:
i just installed ESF, and i got the exact same problem anyway to fix this
Run HL when you 1st install ESF on steam, this should load some files and what not, then close and play with ESF (should work)

Best answers
Two things
1. Why is there no link to 1.2 on the main page
2. Why can't I see the dang arrows!

Best answers
1. They havent updated the site yet, but they will :p
2. Try a different resolution or video mode.

Best answers
i dont im making any sense so let me try again

.okay my dads comp is a p3 800 and the one in my room is p3 450 (cs wont install on my one cause of some I/O error).
my dads comp is getting old so its starting to get a little slow when loading the game. so when i push start in cs it takes about 2 minutes for it to get the conosle screen (where it loads everything b4 the game starts).it gets to the end where it says preaching resources...done preaching resources and then it takes me to my desktop. it also says im missing some bitmap files like melee text scoutertext and another two cant remember wat they are. i go back in to the game to load it again and it takes me back to the desktop again when it says done preaching resources.

could someone please help me with this problem :(

Best answers
You could try reinstalling the mod from another download location, or maybe changing video modes/scan disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom