Status report?

Best answers
Hello.
I was wondering how far you guys were?
Can you give us a little report? On what you have finished, and what you still have to do?
example (this is just an example) o_O
Characters: 40 % (something in that direction)
Maps: 50 % (also something like that)
i await your reply.....
With kind regards,
colghostalpha. :laff:

Best answers
the only answer you'll get is "when it's done" and this thread closed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes please wait till its done. 1.2.3 was just released a few weeks ago, i doubt it will be out soon

Best answers
LOL never ask what progres esf is at, you get shrugged off like a wet dog!

Best answers
Ravendust said:
What do you think the dev journals are for?

http://www.esforces.com/ on the far right. You can put your own percentage together from there.
I'm not gonna start a argue, but just a suggestion. I noticed that some of you update it, but some of you dont, like greg.
If the people who dont update it just do it, i can make a little wager at how far you guys are.
Why wont you guys make a simpel rule? Update dev journal once a week, or once a month?
thank you anyways for your reply....
colghost

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's up to the team. They only update if they've done work on it, there's no point updating once a week if they only work on the mod a bit per month. If they haven't updated it probably means they've got nothing new to show. Besides, Greg's working on the site which won't speed up the production of 1.3 anyway.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Well, it's up to the team. They only update if they've done work on it, there's no point updating once a week if they only work on the mod a bit per month. If they haven't updated it probably means they've got nothing new to show. Besides, Greg's working on the site which won't speed up the production of 1.3 anyway.
Aha, so its like that.
Ok thank you very much for your answer.
BUT (i cant stop asking :laff: ) you can say if you still are busy with something
"i am working on this now, i will give a report WHEN ITS DONE" so that we know what you guys are working on.
Cya

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Progress bars mean nothing, meh.

Just keep refreshing the main page 24/7, magic happens. D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every mod that had then had eventually just stopped updating the bars since it was just pointless if you stop to notice if you dont know how far someone is into something it makes it seem like its getting done faster

if i was talking to you in person i could make that make more sense but...

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
every mod that had then had eventually just stopped updating the bars since it was just pointless if you stop to notice if you dont know how far someone is into something it makes it seem like its getting done faster

if i was talking to you in person i could make that make more sense but...
May i have your msn? so i can talk to you than :]
btw. are you dutch?
Cya

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
colghostalpha said:
I'm not gonna start a argue, but just a suggestion. I noticed that some of you update it, but some of you dont, like greg.
If the people who dont update it just do it, i can make a little wager at how far you guys are.
Why wont you guys make a simpel rule? Update dev journal once a week, or once a month?
thank you anyways for your reply....
colghost
I remember at one time they said that they were going to update the journals once a month, but I really dont care. I dont look at the journals but once every 2 months. I am mostly too busy with enjoying games to bother waiting for the next release.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darktooth and GodGundam update every so often. Otherwise sit back and wait patiently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They JUST announced the near-complete Final form Frieza. The Ginyu model is done and the andrid 18 model is done (or being reskinned due to everyone hating the skin, and some model parts too). Maps are always being made by many people and I doubt that we'll be getting TOO many new official maps so I think maps are at LEAST 85% complete.

Models should be around 40% or so since they're already done with Final Form Frieza. then again, they're remaking all the models AND adding extra character model's for Ginyu's and 18's buddy system. So Models are a mixed bag. they could be 40% done...20% done...30% done...who knows.

Coding is probably not even 10% done as they're changing a whole lot and they need to make sure every model does everything exactly as they want.

My estimate is....we'll see 1.4 probably by the end of this summer. Perhaps later.

Then again....it may just be done when its done :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom