Status report?

New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
22
Best answers
0
Hello.
I was wondering how far you guys were?
Can you give us a little report? On what you have finished, and what you still have to do?
example (this is just an example) o_O
Characters: 40 % (something in that direction)
Maps: 50 % (also something like that)
i await your reply.....
With kind regards,
colghostalpha. :laff:
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
511
Best answers
0
the only answer you'll get is "when it's done" and this thread closed
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 15, 2002
Messages
2,675
Best answers
0
yes please wait till its done. 1.2.3 was just released a few weeks ago, i doubt it will be out soon
 
New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
317
Best answers
0
LOL never ask what progres esf is at, you get shrugged off like a wet dog!
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
22
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
What do you think the dev journals are for?

http://www.esforces.com/ on the far right. You can put your own percentage together from there.
I'm not gonna start a argue, but just a suggestion. I noticed that some of you update it, but some of you dont, like greg.
If the people who dont update it just do it, i can make a little wager at how far you guys are.
Why wont you guys make a simpel rule? Update dev journal once a week, or once a month?
thank you anyways for your reply....
colghost
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
Well, it's up to the team. They only update if they've done work on it, there's no point updating once a week if they only work on the mod a bit per month. If they haven't updated it probably means they've got nothing new to show. Besides, Greg's working on the site which won't speed up the production of 1.3 anyway.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
22
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
Well, it's up to the team. They only update if they've done work on it, there's no point updating once a week if they only work on the mod a bit per month. If they haven't updated it probably means they've got nothing new to show. Besides, Greg's working on the site which won't speed up the production of 1.3 anyway.
Aha, so its like that.
Ok thank you very much for your answer.
BUT (i cant stop asking :laff: ) you can say if you still are busy with something
"i am working on this now, i will give a report WHEN ITS DONE" so that we know what you guys are working on.
Cya
 

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
5,341
Best answers
0
Progress bars mean nothing, meh.

Just keep refreshing the main page 24/7, magic happens. D:
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
2,497
Best answers
0
every mod that had then had eventually just stopped updating the bars since it was just pointless if you stop to notice if you dont know how far someone is into something it makes it seem like its getting done faster

if i was talking to you in person i could make that make more sense but...
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
22
Best answers
0
DaRkOwNs said:
every mod that had then had eventually just stopped updating the bars since it was just pointless if you stop to notice if you dont know how far someone is into something it makes it seem like its getting done faster

if i was talking to you in person i could make that make more sense but...
May i have your msn? so i can talk to you than :]
btw. are you dutch?
Cya
 
Senior Member
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
1,483
Best answers
0
colghostalpha said:
I'm not gonna start a argue, but just a suggestion. I noticed that some of you update it, but some of you dont, like greg.
If the people who dont update it just do it, i can make a little wager at how far you guys are.
Why wont you guys make a simpel rule? Update dev journal once a week, or once a month?
thank you anyways for your reply....
colghost
I remember at one time they said that they were going to update the journals once a month, but I really dont care. I dont look at the journals but once every 2 months. I am mostly too busy with enjoying games to bother waiting for the next release.
 
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Darktooth and GodGundam update every so often. Otherwise sit back and wait patiently.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
1,392
Best answers
0
They JUST announced the near-complete Final form Frieza. The Ginyu model is done and the andrid 18 model is done (or being reskinned due to everyone hating the skin, and some model parts too). Maps are always being made by many people and I doubt that we'll be getting TOO many new official maps so I think maps are at LEAST 85% complete.

Models should be around 40% or so since they're already done with Final Form Frieza. then again, they're remaking all the models AND adding extra character model's for Ginyu's and 18's buddy system. So Models are a mixed bag. they could be 40% done...20% done...30% done...who knows.

Coding is probably not even 10% done as they're changing a whole lot and they need to make sure every model does everything exactly as they want.

My estimate is....we'll see 1.4 probably by the end of this summer. Perhaps later.

Then again....it may just be done when its done :smile:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top