starting playing on WOW ...

Best answers
its a little late where i live so i dont have the time to read all the post..

Tried as a Orc Warrior first and a lvl 7 pig killed me without any trouble at all so then i tried playing as a Troll / mage and i think i can play as mage better then warrior atleast now when iam a n00b. So anyone got low level mage tips?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use your ice attacks early in your fights, as opening shots. They slow the enemies down and let you get in more spells before they're up close. In this regard, at least for a short while, your strategy will be kind of cookie cutter (ice blast, arcane missiles, fire blast, etc.) but it is a good solid way to take out most enemies early on with minimal danger to yourself.

Best answers
If you play for PvP.

Best Class's ATM: Warrior. Shaman. Hunter.

Worst Class's ATM: Priest(Until 1.10). Paladin.

If you play for PvE

Best Class's: Mage. Hunter. Warrior.

Worst Class's: Rouge. Warlock.

(This is just my opinion, and seems to be almost perfectly correct.)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
If you play for PvP.

If you play for PvE

Makeup is terrible when trying to play a game.

Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
If you play for PvP.

If you play for PvE

You should seriously consider stopping World of Warcraft. Your judgements clearly lead that your understanding of the game mechanics and class stability is totally braindead.

Paladin? Shaman? What ? They can solo any class, ANY class.
There are exceptions, paladins for instance can never take on a _godlike_ priest without the right talents, as for shamans too. But for all other classes, there is not 1 single class I as a paladin cannot take down, but in worst scenarios Priest and Warlock are the worst ones.
Now, don't think i'm pulling this out of my pocket, I've played the game far more then you , my total played (since closed beta) has now 213 days on /played, and I have had 4 classes to 60 , and have done all the instances ingame to the bottom (except AQ40 man, currently on 4th boss). I've also had rank 13 ( the 14 weapons aren't worth it, since I already have a legendary weapon ).

In ultimate theory, every class can beat any class, this I am sure of, it's all up to the player. As for group pvp, which wow is intended to focus on to start with, those 3 are like the best classes you can have, so once again you fail.

Paladins support in pvp is the _BEST_ support you can get from any healer, (yes, even priest). Why? Because you cannot interrupt them or ruin their heals or anything at all for 12 seconds(Divine sield). Then there are auras and blessings. For instance, blessing of freedom = 15 seconds(10 with no talent)immune to immobilizing effects, and 20 seconds cooldown, in other words a free action potion every 20 seconds, Blessing of sacrifice which in party pvp prevents you from being feared, sheeped and other disorienting effects, and so on.
As for shamans, they can shock which can slow, interrupt, and in term do massive damage. _WINDFURY_, need I say more? Purge , bla bla.
You seriously have no clue about the game.

PvE? lol, again you are as wrong as it gets. I don't think I even feel like going into the lecture mode. Please learn about the game more before you give out wrong information. Even if this is only your _opinion_, it's far from anything called perfect. l2p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you on most accounts, but it's somewhat going away from the point of the thread. This dude is new...he doesn't need to know what class is going to help him own MC, he needs to know what classes are fun to play.

Aside from that, this is starting to get on track to start an argument. I think the guy has settled on his troll mage for now, so I'm going to bodybag this thread. Though if you all want to debate the Warcraft classes, feel free to make a thread on it and debate (as long as it's kept civil).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom