Stargazer shuttle

Best answers
you know copyrights?^^ these models aint just for me they are for all when the game is out..........so because of that i better copy it right:p
i made a few changes and stuff;) could have done a exact replication but i used some of my very own touch^^

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This looks really good and I really like the general idea of the game. I really hope you find a skinner and soon^^

Best answers
after we released the trailer for sure.....so expect a trailer with blue and red ships^^ maybe a green one:p

Best answers
progress.....made some asteroids and planets and that:

little update on the ria. the vega and destiny also got a update with details......to lazy to post^^

also the New bladerunner with our earth spacedock:

as u can see ther we need a skinnerXD

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Asgard huh? Are you a Stargate fan, or just like Norse Mythology? Anyway, it all looks pretty awesome man, keep it up and keep us updated.

Best answers
well think about a T fighter and the oneill and well u got the asgard:p i am star trek and stargate fan;) hate star wars...........but well some ships look kinda ok..........
and well no........i tryed to skin the ships........but well i got not really the touch to make them look awesome......as u may know even the ugliest models can look great if the skin is right;) and i really got a ship in build which is named atlantis;) but its a flying space station;) really glad u like them^^ gonna post later the finished version of the asgard;)

really hoping to find a skinner when the first game versions comes up for play

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't release with unskinned models lol

Don't forget the Prometheus

Best answers
a ship like that is also in build:p but of course not exactly the same one:p and dont know if i call it prometheus;) but a promtheus will be in.i like the name^^ and we still got a lot ships and stations to do
but i think we find a ship for every one;) and well the ships are skinned;) a full red or full blue:p if u wanna have better skins then gimme a skinner>< that is sure gonna fix real soon itself after we released....sure i also would love to see them skinned now........but well i cant get it look real good so i need someone who can.

Best answers
UPDATE!

there we go:p the finished asgard! behold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Best answers
again i am asking u guys to help me out here!
we really need a skinner! if anyone wants to join our project he is really welcome!
here is a little demo how u would have to work if u dont wanna deal with blender......you can also just use blender do it the professional way.....either way is fine because i suck at skinning...........wanna try it out this weekend anyway.....for the first release we got enough ships...so we now have to focus on skinning them

if anyone thinks hey i would like to give it a shot and become member of one of the greatest games ever:p pls contact me;)
icq 212579369 or via pm with this forum

Best answers

WIP!!!! model done / skin 50%

I SUCK AT SKINNING

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I m not always skinning but when I do.... Imma firin mah lazor!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't skin/texture anything if you are in a hurry, if you want it done, do it right, don't be lazy (like Kama)

Best answers
i know.........but i suck at skinning..... but there is no real hurry here......its just it would be cool for the first screens to be more eyecandy

but u also mentioned a problem............. i am lazy^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom