Stargazer shuttle

Best answers

that is one ship of a new upcomming 3d spacegame me and my team are working on.

well what do you think?^^ before anyone asks....the cross comes from the program i am working with so that doesnt belong to the ship.

skin...........should come soon..........but i hate doing that^^ maybe if someone likes painting stuff pls contact me:D

well this way or another...........its something new to look at:p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks cool, does the project have a site?

I wasn't aware anyone still used ICQ lol

Best answers
yes it does^^ but right now its only a forum in a few weeks when we are capturing the first trailers we get official. we already got the game running in 2d and thought we might try it in 3D as you maybe know this is possible but right now we are doing this game for 2 years.... a lot development and we are only 2 guys^^

URL: http://www.project-destiny-x.net.ms/
right now we are not really online there^^ but the development runs on.

the stargazer will be having the size of a 2men shuttle.....this is small but we also got fighter for 1men and of cource also destroyer and stuff;) the models are WIP the stargazer is the first finished model but like all the other without skin^^ but i gonna try this weekend

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't load the forum :(

What style game is it?

Best answers
o_O take all star trek games and all the X-games (x beyond,x2,x3) put them in a jar and remove all the stuff u dont like;)
we gonna make a real space feeling.....endless space u can fly for hours in one direction and and never meet the end(it is possible but with our current max speed it takes 2days from one end to another;) a lot other features like shuttle lunching and acceleration using gravitation of planets and a lot of real feelings....its gonna be a action simulation.

features and stuff will follow.....we dont wanna get fans mad at our game before we can let them play.as soon as the multiplayer part runs without errors, we gonna release it via SVN so you guys can stay updated;) first there is gonna be a closed beta.....so in around 2months i suggest u check there so you can receive ur access datas;) we gonna start a topic by then and the first 10 replys gonna get a key;)

but dont worry i gonna anounce it before

just checked the site........works again^^
but u wont find much there a tell here when the game is playable and stuff or when we got first trailers.but it makes already much fun^^
cant wait until the 3d version works

regards,
BANDIT

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what kind of acceleration tech are you gonna use on your shuttles and ships

Best answers
subspace drive....as u can see at the model the back has a engine;)
warp drive......a bit like star trek but a bit different;)
slipstream....as seen on andromeda but also a bit changed;)

the basic ideas are the same but ofcource we dont wanna copy^^ u gonna see when we show the first trailer. i could tell whole time about the concept and what we are planing;) but u guys will be able to find it out by urself as soon as we gave out the open beta;)
still gonna take a while thats why we didnt annouced it untill now. so enjoy the model:p when i finished the skin i gonna show it aswell;)

EDIT:
if someone would be so kind and maybe is interessted in a developer team of a awesome space game............we need a skinner for my models.........i make cool models but i suck at texturing><
so if anyone wants a try icq is in the first post!

Last edited:
Best answers
NEVERMIND!!!! was able to figure out how to texture that *****^^
so if anyone would be so kind to do a post so i dont have to double post:p i gonna show the skin and my new spaceship;)

Last edited:
Best answers

and here but take a closer look:p

the DESTINY!!!!!!!! WIP^^

all ships in my game are not related to any ships known!

Attachments

Last edited:
Best answers
well yes kinda^^ its supposed to become a shuttle bay:p behind that ship will be a door where u come out when starting a shuttle

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we see the skinned Stargazer?

BTW: Will this be stand-alone or a mod?

Best answers
^^ gonna post it this week:p gonna finish the destiny and stargazer (both with skin) and maybe a third ship^^
but anyway the skins wont be that good.............its seems that i have potential at doing starships.........but i seem to suck with textures><

and its gonna be a standalone game^^

Best answers
since i totally suck at skinning i decided to finish these models and try my best now........if anyone is interessted and good at photoshop........we need a skinner! the game works and it works!(already)
here my latest work:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That last one has an enterprise feel to it.

Looks good

Best answers

if i may introduce................the RIA
our first real spacefighter

still need guys who gonna skin them........if anyone got some skills in photoshop and some interesst pls respond^^
would look way better when we do the trailer and the ships are not just.......brown.........or black or red or whatever

anyway what do you think?^^

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lssj your version of the voyager looks more like the cochrane Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom