Star Wars Battlefront

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New game ive been checkin out, anybody gonna get it? Comes out 21st. Its a new multiplayer Star wars game with Battlefield 1942 type fighting.

Its between this and Sims 2 for me.. I can get 1 game..

Anybody got any ideas for me? What would you pick, sims 2 or battlefront.

I hated the first sims so im kinda deciding.. :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definately Battlefront.
I'm actually considering getting it, and I rarely get new video games. D:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try renting battlefront for any console. If you like it on the console, buy it for the computer. That's what I would do anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, I just checked out the viechles and im stunned.. X wings, Y wings, Ties, even the little things that luke rides around in the snow in movie 3.

Im gonna be a General and ride the speeders or the imperial.

*edit* that last dude gave me a good idea, i just hope that itll be in stock to rent :-/

Best answers
Meh, I hate Sims games, played Sims 2, thought it sucked ass. I'm looking forward to Full Spectrum Warrior myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Battle Front definatly, though im getting it for Xbox...
16 players online + 40 AI BOts...... Talk about full carnage!! And the maps are going to be HUGE like the movies.

nZ

Best answers
I have every star wars game *big fan* :D , battlefront is definately one to add to your collection , ive pre-ordered it and it'll be here soon , also if you like age of empires you should try out star wars galacitc battlegrounds(a strategy version of battlefront :D)

Best answers
If the first sims didn't intrest ya....then forget it!

Three single player modes including "Instant Action," "Galactic Conquest" and the story-based "Historical Campaigns" mode.

Battle in more than 12 environments across 10 diverse planets from the classic Trilogy and Clone Wars eras including Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Kamino and Geonosis.

20 different soldier types from 4 factions: Rebel Alliance, Galactic Empire, Republic Clone Army and Separatist Battle Droids. Soldier types include standard infantry, scouts, heavy weapons and pilots - each will have their own unique abilities.

More than 30 Star Wars weapons including blaster rifles, rocket launchers and thermal detonators, in addition to ground-based turret guns that can be manned and used to defend command posts.
Yeah this one is gonna be awesome. Looks to be the best SW game to date. (And so far there doesn't appear to be any lame Jedi yeeah!)
And don't forget there is a Starwars Battlefront PC Demo coming soon ;)

Best answers
Battlefront, Nothing else to say . I hate sims 2 .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say battlefront too. not saying that the sims 2 is bad, it might be cool, but i would prefer battlefront, i like starwars better ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God, this game is crazy looking, I cant wait to get it. I just pooped my pants when i saw the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom