Star Citizen

Red Saiyan Mod
Proud owner of HL
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Linked
Best answers
I just got the 890 Jump if anyone wants to tour the game in style with me. Its basically a giant space yacht.

Attachments

Best answers
Add me to your contacts, I'm on there as phrack50. My handle is Reno Sinclair
I tried adding you to the contacts but it didnt load and just wasnt able to add. I just started playing today and upset I didn't use the referral code for the 5,000 units. I would love to gain some friends and learn how to play the game from a vet

Red Saiyan Mod
Proud owner of HL
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Linked
Best answers
I've been testing the PTU lately. They should be pushing a big update pretty soon. Adding cave systems, FPS mining, and some nice new ships.

Base belongs to me.
Staff Member
🔮 Zenkai Booster
Proud owner of HL
Discord Linked
Best answers
This game is not f2p, correct? You are required to buy the game (starters pack), which I believe is $45? to play it.. but is it worth it? I'm not sure how the ship insurance works. I see you get 3 months free with the $45 pack, though I am unsure if you can purchase this with in-game currency rather than real money.

Red Saiyan Mod
Proud owner of HL
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Linked
Best answers
You are correct Sky, it is not free to play. The lowest start package is 45 USD which will give you a choice of either an Aurora or a Mustang.
Once you get ingame you will find a variety of missions you can complete to earn credits. You can rent and buy ships ingame with credits.
The insurance countdown has not started yet and will not be a thing until the game is complete. So you cannot lose your ship forever right now.

Base belongs to me.
Staff Member
🔮 Zenkai Booster
Proud owner of HL
Discord Linked
Best answers
So you can buy any ship with in-game currency that you can buy with real life money as well? With exception of the starter pack.

Red Saiyan Mod
Proud owner of HL
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Linked
Best answers
So you can buy any ship with in-game currency that you can buy with real life money as well? With exception of the starter pack.
This is correct. If you wait for the November annual sale next month, it might save you another 10 bucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)