staminia attk ideas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki , to make the game a little more interesting in future , i thought maybe you could give each charcter there own special and one every1 can perform

i fought of a few ideas myself

Power Bubble

you could do a large blast that hurt/& or kills peo-ple within the range of this attack , if it is done while someone is kiblobbing you , that attack gains more of a radiaus depending on how long the delay would be , the player could have him or her self damaged afterwards , slower staminia gain & or slower ki recharges

Staminia ki conversion

You can convert your staminia to ki , happens slowley

Pumped up

the idea for this just popped into my head as also something to add into melee , if you activate it , at the cost of ethier health , rapid ki loss or rapid stamina loss & or harder to gain staminia , anywho , in melee , when you dodge attacks , you could then stun your enemy by some sorta system and hit him if he misses (this special's damage vairies with the user's pl) if hit in a weak spot , the effect on the other player could be fatal)

iv'e got a few other in my head that i could post later , just need to see the points of balance in them and see what i come up with next

critz/comments , any other ideas ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom