Stamina sorta thing

Best answers
when ur health bar gets lower, u would run/swoop a little slower so you coudlnt run away all the time, but only a little slower, just enough so someone could catchup just before the swoop is wearing off to do a melee on you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about this, it seems to make life useless. I mean, your life is low then you do beamjump with khh and kill yourself and the enemy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would suck really bad for me. I play a lot better when im trying to keep my 7hp. If i were to gain 5000 disadvantages for being in a lot of battles, i would start playing on esf_riverside a lot more often.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything it should be reversed to where if you have very low Hp your speed increases slightly.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Or have a completely seperate bar for stamina. Whenever you do something, your stamina bar goes down slightly, or alot, depending on what you're doing. And it slowly recharges.

Best answers
yea. but ur kai bar is like stamina, cos in the series, the guys would be tired if there energy got down. simple as offtopic; how do u beam jump, cos whenever i do it, it just explodes infront of me, you kno, when you fire a beam na dyou go flying in the other direction.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do u beam jump, cos whenever i do it, it just explodes infront of me, you kno, when you fire a beam na dyou go flying in the other direction
press and hold jump while shooting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah otherwise it will make beamspam more popular cuz noone will want to get hurt. Oh wait that's how it is now... :fight:

Best answers
yea good points i never thought about that :s

Sometimes i wished i moved faster when i was rly low on hp, sometimes *******s keep hunting and chasing me into adv melee which i hate because i dont know any conbos, so they alwasy win te adv melee and it makes it really boring for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom