ssj4

Best answers
srry guy i know you closed the other form but when i went to you tube the had ssj 1 ssj2 ssj3 ssj4 and golden ozzouro so how did they do that did they put bigback8.4 or somthing ? cuz it is amazing going ssj4

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video you most likely saw was one for ECX, which is a modification for ESF.

And your signature is too big (the maximum size allowed is 600x200).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
Best answers
Why do people ask this every week? Goku already has ENOUGH transformations! GT has almost none cool attacks or good new charackters... Baby? He's Vegeta with a Freza Deathball... Super 17? He's like A18 just that he's also gay or something... and absorbing attacks? No one can balance that. This General? Guess no one would play him. Any of the dragons? Omg... was there a lamer reason in finding some new uber strong villians ever? None of them has really good techniques.

Instead people should wonder why they dont add Dabura into the game. He has also a mystic Transformation and a lot of unique attacks and also a sword, so a counter part to Trunks.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Why do people ask this every week?
Over the years you'll learn to just ignore this kind of suggestions.
The ones suggesting them usually don't stick around for too long anyways ;P

Best answers
The video you most likely saw was one for ECX, which is a modification for ESF.

hey listen what modifaction is ecx for wich version 1.4 or 1.2 tell me and can you show me how to install.

Best answers
I agree that SSj4 is a little over the top. But I love the Dual Kamehameha (Where he puts one from each hand together) I think SSJ3 should have this attack in my honest opinion but that is another topic for another forum in fact its going in my suggestions list im about to post :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No worries about that it won't be in the latest ESF version. I am very sure people will create new addons or new models/attacks with the new FX script. That way, everyone's happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom