SSJ3 Hair... <--Whack!

Best answers
Okay, seriously. I get it, ssj3 is all powerful and fast and what not. But the guy needs a damn haircut? Imagine having THAT much hair growing out of your head.
1st, it would be heavy.
2nd, it would get in your way while fighting wouldnt it?!
Also, why DOES the hair grow like that? Cant he go ssj3 and then just cut his hair to ssj/2 size? what would happen? does he need a massive amount of HAIR to store the ENERGY? i thought the whole thing is that the energy came from the center of your body. Also, did anybody notice how friggin HUGE single strands of hair are in DBZ? I mean okay, its an anime... But shouldnt there be some sort of limit of how... weird it can get? Alright, not the show... But SOME elements of it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, everyone knows that your hair size is directly proportional to your strength/power...

Err, wait a sec. That is kind of weird.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i know what u mean, i always thought it was a bit pointless, but for people that can lift mountains, a bit more hair isnt going to way them down or anything. It might get in their way though wen their fighting :O, but i presume the reason their hair grows is because they are getting closer to an ape form, (hence loss of eyebrows, giving goku/gotenks a primitive/ape-like feel to them) but ive never seen an ape with long hair lol, Toriyama said though, that each level of SSJ was designed to make them look evil, because saiyans are ment to be killing machines in SSJ form. Toriyama designed all the hair in DBZ, so blame him for that, i remember him refering to the way he drew hair to reflect the character.. i dunno i cant remember

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yellow = Blond = Westerner. Blond hair and blue eyes are looked upon as a positive thing in the Japanese culture, just like round eyes are more fashionable than the native-born biological Japanese eyes (No, not the actual eye itself, but a fold of fat in front of the eye that makes it look slanted). Hair is also a masculine thing. Note that women get less facial and chest hair than men.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always thought of the Super Saiyan as the aryan race thing going on...

It's an anime, things like that are supposed to be wierd as long as there is a good storyline... oh wait...

Best answers
In DBZ, amount of hair simply reflects amount of power I think. Remember when Trunks fought Perfect Cell and he went USSJ2? His hair got so big his hairband (or whatever) snapped. Of course he did lose a lot of speed, but he was pretty damn powerful.

Gohan went SSJ2: hair got longer and stood totally on end (except for the trademark SSJ2 bang).

SSJ3 is the ultimate hair; very long, and thus reflects enormous power.

Best answers
If hair means power.. what about radditz? I guess its just a genetic thing saiyans have

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, thats sounds rediculous, look at adult gohan ssj2, his hair stayed the same length, it just got more spikey, look at vegeta as well, i didnt notice any change in length of hair when he went ssj2, and the same with goku, and the reason trunks had long hair was cuz it was long anyways

Best answers
The more gold you got round your head, the stronger you are..yeah i guess i can see where that might have originated from...

The weight of teh goldness must increase body strength (that's why radditz was weak f00)

Best answers
it's an anime, if you're gonna ask questions, why don't you ask how they get the energy, why their hair never changes (yes i know it's a sayian thing) and why the hell they look exactly like humans, and the questions just keep on coming...
that's just the way they thought it would like cool, and besides it's much cooler than let's say their skin color changing, as it does in other animes...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imagine raditz ssj3 ....

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Imagine raditz ssj3 ....
Ph34r teh hair ball :eek:

That would be akward :/...

Image how he must fight then >_< (With all that hair :eek:)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the hair size increases exponately instead of just a set mutiple, that hair would be miles long.

Best answers
Just so you know if you never noticed, but in DBZ they don't really fight using their eyesight and such. If you can recall early DB days, Goku couldn't hit PoPo unless he focused on his spirit energy, so I don't think hair would necessairly get in the way. Besides, it makes em look cooler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do they fly.. >_>
And I dont think there hair actually turns yellow, I think its just the aura.. eh, whos knows..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not that I know much about DBZ, but I want to creep people out. Radditz has a lot of hair. A whole lot of hair. He's got so much hair that by the time he's SSJ3 he'd have to have like insane gold arm, chest, and back hair or something to fit all that hair on ;P

-Karrde-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imagine Nappa ssj, ssj2, ssj3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom