ssj3 goku

Best answers
Majin Prince - as a moderator you should've told him that you meant for the hair

well... as far as I see it, its only editing work, nothing urs... so ermm...
its not too great, the model doesnt look that good anyways
the skin really saves it!
like his muscles area aint big enough, its actually FLAT!!
not even a none ssj weakling human have FLAT ARM MUSCLS super looool lmfao hehehe
I'll give it 6/10 for knowing how to edit models and for Slim's skin!
(5 just look too\so bad)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
the fact that the hair is ripped, nuttzy :D

edit:

the creator is Logan, just incase you want to add teh credits to your read-me or something :D
That ssj3 was done by bryggz. He changed his user name, so i don't know what his current user name is. Logan made a goku ssj2 once, but no ssj3.

PRJ

Best answers
It looks nice,but... He got eyebrows? 0_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
That ssj3 was done by bryggz. He changed his user name, so i don't know what his current user name is. Logan made a goku ssj2 once, but no ssj3.
Alrighty. My apologiez then. Well he added the credits. Thanks for pointing that out Steel.

Anywho, it's an ok edit. You attatched the hair vertacies and such. You should try to make your own model next time ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RoshkoMasta said:
Majin Prince - as a moderator you should've told him that you meant for the hair
I believe I know how to do whats asked of me here. I was too preocupied to specify what I meant.

My apologies for not being specific enough.....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well....IN THE README......Im letting you go...u did not ask me permission... I am .Slim// AKA Unknown// so...yeah... I know the skin sucks, but its old, and i got a better technique that im still developing.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
eeps sorry nuttzy he said it was ssj3 goku so i assumed he made the hair jsut used the other stuff >_> i don't follow released models too well for esf.........sorry :(

Best answers
Thats still is a nice model, if it was ripped then why didn't anyone think of it sooner :p j/k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom