SSJ3 Goku

Best answers
Hey guys, this is kinda directed to the creaters of this game, i think we need a SSJ 3 goku, maybe u could add some mystic 2 or somethin to other guys if u wana make it even, also whats up with being aible to hit somebody while there assending, that sucks, if you look at the show, they never attack while assending, its just lame, hey i'm not tryin to be mean, im so stoked that u guys made this game, its hella fun and a good game with sick graphix, mad props to you guys who made it, just some other things that i think u might wana change, if you dont hey thats cool, but sudjestions from the gamers helps sometimes, right? thanx!
~ David AKA Goku SSJ3O_O :p

Best answers
ok i will tell u this before any one esle

READ AROUND

because they have said OTHER transformation, will come l8r

i.e ssj 2 and three, the prefect cell and the other friezas

i know u are new but u should always read the stickys at the top of forum section u are in

Best answers
I fink its the players choice wether they want 2 hit the person transforming or not it just wouldn't be realistic if u just cant hit them i dont get how it is lame... i dont really care coz even if i get hit 90% of the time i find the time to transform anyways..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...

it will give u a way to block beams... like, a fully charged k-wave that will instantly kill u is shot at u, u can't do anything anymore because u saw it too late, teleporting away won't help, ur almost out of ki, and the explosion is to big...

well just transform ur immortal anyway :D

c my point :\

Best answers
i think it would be a good idea if you could go ssj3. But you will need to have a very high power-level

Best answers
Wen peeps try and get me wit beams i usually am able to transform its only wen they melee u that u get pushed back but in DBZ series that is not exactly possible but i guess it does balance out for those who JUST came in like in a server wit a low PL but maybe it should not be done for the transformation take the cell saga for instance wen vegeta decides to let cell become perfect cell trunks starts smackin him around, then cell obviously becomes perfect cell and trunks trys and blast him but he just stands there unaffected.. tho i just gave an example which has nothin 2 do with the melee one. i cant fink of any really bcoz most of the time in DBZ they are let to transform...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When your pl is twice as high as another player you are able to swat attacks away into another direction because your pl is much higher.So when your pl is twice as high as another player you should be to transform without taking damage from attacks.This could probably be used only once cause when you kill a guy when you have a pl twice as big the guy comes back with a pl that is higher and you can no longer swat his attacks.

Best answers
hmm, really if it were true to the series you wouldnt be able to touch sum1 with twice your power level anyway..for example if your pl is like 2mil and u try and hit sum1 with a pl of 12mil u shouldnt be able 2 touch them. Kinda like brolli vrs goku/vegeta/gohan/piccolo and trunks.

lol taunts would also own the game like when goku fires a kamehameha in brollis face with the reply "what the **** was that" lol neway..the game rocks as it is...with patches adding new stuff it can only get better tbh, if ur botherd about detail u shouldnt really play the game..because how could a fully transformed frieza fight goku ssj3? ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [Fused-Goten]
hmm, really if it were true to the series you wouldnt be able to touch sum1 with twice your power level anyway..for example if your pl is like 2mil and u try and hit sum1 with a pl of 12mil u shouldnt be able 2 touch them. Kinda like brolli vrs goku/vegeta/gohan/piccolo and trunks.

lol taunts would also own the game like when goku fires a kamehameha in brollis face with the reply "what the **** was that" lol neway..the game rocks as it is...with patches adding new stuff it can only get better tbh, if ur botherd about detail u shouldnt really play the game..because how could a fully transformed frieza fight goku ssj3? ;)
It's not about the transform level it's about pl read the posts carefully if you reply!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your PL was double theirs you would be nearing perfect transform (unless your krillin) so whats the point of not being able to be hurt?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o please...........gimme a gun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom