• Broly

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Exactly Even -.-

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is exactyly why movies tend to mess up story lines. Brolly wasnt part of the original story and was added in (in the movie) as "the next bad guy". Surely they would have to make him stronger then the current cast for him to be a villain. Where it goes wrong is when people are translating what happens in movie's to the original story. It crumbles balance.

This is also why it doesnt work to get facts regarding balance in powerlevels because its as subjective as it can be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this... They never seen powerlevels till Raditz came and after Frieza was dead you never seen them again.

Best answers
You, sir, really are one ridiculous fool.
http://www.kanzentai.com/bp.php
im a fool? you useing a AMERICAN site to justify your argument, you lose your speaking to me privilige. you no longer speak to me till you learn that no american knows what PL and DBZ fighter had unless you use a true Japanese site as a reference. your site you shwoed me had estimations that is not proff to anything. you need to show me solid proof before you talk to me. i may be a noob but at least i dont try to use a jerk off site made by stupid unknowlegeable americans that try to over estimate the DBZ powers. next you will try to tel me Naruto is more powerful then a SSj,lol.
you ser are the fool. i told you the lower PL under the first two sets are from the Official Japanese site. that my buddy and I translated. those are based off of Toriyama's facts and you cant change what the page said. so go cry to someone else about it. when a guy that can read Kanji and hirigana tells me the names and the PL then i tend to listen to it since he was born in Okinawa and raised there with out ever seeing the US version of DBZ. so you can either listen or just not get in my way.

How about this... They never seen powerlevels till Raditz came and after Frieza was dead you never seen them again.
exactly once Trunks kills Frieza their are no more PL ever stated. all the scouters are destroyed so no one knows true PL. that is why i stated in my earlier post that they are estimated because none really exsists after frieza. it was either a strong Ki or Chi felt. that is all.

now anyways.
No one person would ever defeat broly in a one on one fight. it would always be a combined effort from a group to fight Broly blow for blow. he is as stated a Legendary SSj. meaning his transformation is perfect. perfect muscle and speed ratio. not to mention that Broly also recovers in battle. as in the movie( the first movie) he exploded with power during the battle and obliderated the cliff he was on. no mind you that Broly took a direct kick from Vegeta's SSj and shrugged it off like he never even got hit. then focused back on Goku as if vegeta wasnt even there. now with trunks goku vegeta gohan and piccolo, broly wiped them up like a bowl of spilled milk then didnt even look like he took any damage. only when goku cheated and use the power of all five fighters to fight broly with a one hit wonder. broly had to lose because if he won there wouldnt be a story to continue. so now to think about this in numbers. if gohan there was half as powerful as goku and only when he went SSj2 was he more powerful then vegeta and goku and only just as powerful as Cell. if broly wold have come back right after the fight with goku wold have wiped the floor with gohan hands down. but then again for the continuation of the story broly would lose some how as they did in (Second Comming).

This is exactyly why movies tend to mess up story lines. Brolly wasnt part of the original story and was added in (in the movie) as "the next bad guy". Surely they would have to make him stronger then the current cast for him to be a villain. Where it goes wrong is when people are translating what happens in movie's to the original story. It crumbles balance.

This is also why it doesnt work to get facts regarding balance in powerlevels because its as subjective as it can be.
this is also correct. also if you notice with movies its always in the times when goku is out or when the characters are not suppose to be there. like the tree of might. that was a time when goku was recovinering or when he was on his way to Namek. also yamcha, choutzu and tien was all dead during this time. so in this aspect the movies have nothing to do witht he main story.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im a fool? you useing a AMERICAN site to justify your argument, you lose your speaking to me privilige. you no longer speak to me till you learn that no american knows what PL and DBZ fighter had unless you use a true Japanese site as a reference. your site you shwoed me had estimations that is not proff to anything. you need to show me solid proof before you talk to me. i may be a noob but at least i dont try to use a jerk off site made by stupid unknowlegeable americans that try to over estimate the DBZ powers. next you will try to tel me Naruto is more powerful then a SSj,lol.
No need to rage.

A guy named Herms is working on Kanzentai and knows Japanese well. Don't believe me? Check his translations on Daizenshuu EX forums and compare them to your friend's.
The only thing you can find official powerlevels in is the manga, Daizenshuus and possibly SEG.
A Japanese site is no better than an American one unless they have proof of stuff they have written in being official. Everything on Kanzentai is official, there's no unofficial DB crap (or can you find any?).

Meh, I'm not gonna get involved into this too much since you obviously don't know what Kanzentai and Daizenshuu EX is. If you have something DB-related, you should post it on Daizenshuu EX forums, since that's the biggest and best manga-owning English-speaking DB community out there, while this is only a HL mod forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
🌠 Staff
Best answers
hmmm, lets calm down and think about this logically. Were on The interwebs...., anything on the interwebs, no matter what language its in can be considered true or false, doesnt matter where you got it from. The only thing that really counts is the actual creators own words, but even then, this is the interwebs, whose to say he really did or didnt say those things.... if you want real solid proof, you needs to talk to the creator directly, cause any type of document can be altered really <<. so... as for your arguement, i really dont see much point in continuing with your penis length comparisons to see whose right or wrong... this was a poll based on who would win between 2 characters that never fought each other in these forms, state your opinions and leave it at that... sick of seeing all these threads turned into an argue fest T_T

Best answers
if i could remember the sites name i will get it for you guys to check out. the site is the official Akira Toriyama site and all the info is based off his note and facts from the manga that he wrote originally for DBZ. but what i think is amazing is that i post the stuff that i know to be true and the one a$$ hole of the site comes and wants to start a debate,lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i could remember the sites name i will get it for you guys to check out. the site is the official Akira Toriyama site and all the info is based off his note and facts from the manga that he wrote originally for DBZ. but what i think is amazing is that i post the stuff that i know to be true and the one a$$ hole of the site comes and wants to start a debate,lol.
Unless you bring a proof, what you say is an opinion at best.

The author of the thread/poll still didn't specify which Broli he's taking into account: the one from movie #8 or #10 (or #11?).
In Daizenshuu (can't remember which one), where Toriyama's designs of Broli are displayed, there's a comment about "Broli's hairstyle changing and power increasing" in movie #10.
So IMO SSJ2 Gohan with rage boost he had against Cell would be at least slightly stronger than Broli from movie #8, but movie #10 Broli would own Gohan and most likely any other SSJ2 of that time.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you ser are the fool. i told you the lower PL under the first two sets are from the Official Japanese site. that my buddy and I translated. those are based off of Toriyama's facts and you cant change what the page said. so go cry to someone else about it. when a guy that can read Kanji and hirigana tells me the names and the PL then i tend to listen to it since he was born in Okinawa and raised there with out ever seeing the US version of DBZ. so you can either listen or just not get in my way.

exactly once Trunks kills Frieza their are no more PL ever stated. all the scouters are destroyed so no one knows true PL. that is why i stated in my earlier post that they are estimated because none really exsists after frieza. it was either a strong Ki or Chi felt. that is all.

now anyways.
No one person would ever defeat broly in a one on one fight. it would always be a combined effort from a group to fight Broly blow for blow. he is as stated a Legendary SSj. meaning his transformation is perfect. perfect muscle and speed ratio. not to mention that Broly also recovers in battle. as in the movie( the first movie) he exploded with power during the battle and obliderated the cliff he was on. no mind you that Broly took a direct kick from Vegeta's SSj and shrugged it off like he never even got hit. then focused back on Goku as if vegeta wasnt even there. now with trunks goku vegeta gohan and piccolo, broly wiped them up like a bowl of spilled milk then didnt even look like he took any damage. only when goku cheated and use the power of all five fighters to fight broly with a one hit wonder. broly had to lose because if he won there wouldnt be a story to continue. so now to think about this in numbers. if gohan there was half as powerful as goku and only when he went SSj2 was he more powerful then vegeta and goku and only just as powerful as Cell. if broly wold have come back right after the fight with goku wold have wiped the floor with gohan hands down. but then again for the continuation of the story broly would lose some how as they did in (Second Comming).

this is also correct. also if you notice with movies its always in the times when goku is out or when the characters are not suppose to be there. like the tree of might. that was a time when goku was recovinering or when he was on his way to Namek. also yamcha, choutzu and tien was all dead during this time. so in this aspect the movies have nothing to do witht he main story.
Most epic rant ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom