SSJ2 Majin Vegeta from Budokai2 Reverted

Best answers
lol... whatever cell shading or outlining. they all look they same.. i'm not trying to get detailed.

Best answers
got damn stop fighting whether it's cell shading or not. All i'm saying is that it's a good model but the face is all FAWKED UP

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Idiot ^_^ I didn't cell shade it. I made the hair ****. I think i'm going to add some more to the skin, so far I recoloured the hair and eyebrows. I think I'm going to add more to the skin.
Dont call someone an idiot, its mean :p. Also, I do agree with him. Budokai models are cell shaded, and this isnt a budokai model, otherwise we would have a very low frame rate game :S

If you mean a reskin of someone else's model to TRY and make it look like budokai, you could have just said that instead ^_^

Also, you repeated yourself: "I think i'm going to add some more to the skin, so far I recoloured the hair and eyebrows. I think I'm going to add more to the skin."

^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
licky, dont double post, you should know better,

Best answers
no not really i just signed up like 3 days ago prob.... the only thing i know how to do is download the game n play it.

Best answers
if you would have clicked no on "do you want to save changes" i would have liked this model better :\

Best answers
AHHHHH, it Burns!!!! Ok seriously how could you call that a skin, i mean come on... not to be harsh or anything im just sayin i mean look at it, the eyes are 2X to smalll. it has no resemblemce to vegeta anyany 1 way extept for the majin sign and the gi.... Well good job on the re colour i guess....

EDIT!!

WOOT 200 posts :p since 2003.... hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom