ssj2 hair

New Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
119
Best answers
0
just alittle question about the series..
when they go ssj2.. does their hair grow??
 

jp

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
1,561
Best answers
0
No,

The hair just stands up more, more spikes.

At ssj3, then it grows, all way to their backs.
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
119
Best answers
0
when goku shows of the ssj forms for babidi.. when he goes ssj2.. babidi says: "so your hair got alittle longer, so what"
 

jp

New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
1,561
Best answers
0
Its onlys stretched out a bit more, that's all, it doesn't grow really..., only at ssj3.

Want pics?





Normal saiyan form,



Super-saiyan.

Just golden hair, stands right up,



Super-saiyan 2, stands even more up, more "spikes", but didn't grow.



Roar!



Here he goes super-saiyan 3, the hair does grow here, but not in ssj2.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
MGS said:
when goku shows of the ssj forms for babidi.. when he goes ssj2.. babidi says: "so your hair got alittle longer, so what"
The quote was actualy;

Goku: "This is my normal state, (goes SSJ) This is a Super Saiyan, and this (goes SSJ2), this is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past the level of Super Saiyan, or, your could just call this a Super Saiyan 2."

Babadi: "Ho hum, what a useless transformation. You've changed your hair, so what?"
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
3,608
Best answers
0
Goku : Sorry that took so long , i haven't had much of an ocasion to practice this one , this is what i call a super saiyan 3"

in the series if your an alive person thou ssj3 taxes on your staminia , however for a spirit (provided there not on a life plane) it's really easy as goku mensions
 

DMW

New Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
591
Best answers
0
The only ssj2's are goku,vegeta and gohan right.not counting gotenks although he went ssj striat to ssj 3.
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
2,462
Best answers
0
DMW said:
The only ssj2's are goku,vegeta and gohan right.not counting gotenks although he went ssj striat to ssj 3.
Yeah about that, i was zalways confused abouse gotenks when he went super saiyan. Was that super saiyan 2 or regular super saiyan?
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
2,497
Best answers
0
it was regular ssj but im sure he COULD go ssj2 if he wanted to but what would be the point if he can go ssj3?
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
Exactly o/

Also it was probably for dramatic effect a bit too. Everyone knew Goten and Trunks could go SSJ and so could Gotenks by extension. But neither could go to 2 or 3, I guess it was more of a shock when he jumped a level :)

I know it's a bit offtopic, but has anyone noticed how they seemed to leave out SSJ2 in GT? Gohan and Vegeta only go Super Saiyan (Mystic wore off for Gohan) and Goku goes from 1 to 3 to 4. Maybe they didn't know the differences :p
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
209
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
Also it was probably for dramatic effect a bit too. Everyone knew Goten and Trunks could go SSJ and so could Gotenks by extension. But neither could go to 2 or 3, I guess it was more of a shock when he jumped a level :)

I know it's a bit offtopic, but has anyone noticed how they seemed to leave out SSJ2 in GT? Gohan and Vegeta only go Super Saiyan (Mystic wore off for Gohan) and Goku goes from 1 to 3 to 4. Maybe they didn't know the differences
Befour Goku goes back to Otherworld Goku tells Trunks and Goten how to go ssj3.
To go ssj3 first you have to go ssj then ssj2 then look deep inside of you for your hidden power and then let it out.

now as a fused worrior Gotenks is insanely strong and is just a kid so maby he forgot to go ssj2 looks deep inside as a ssj and goes to ssj3 becaue he is a fused person this makes sence bacuse he has so much power.
(A theory but it makes alot of sence)

As for mystic wearing off think about this:
If Gohan is so strong in normal form fighting Super Buu if he went ssj or ssj2 he whould own buu so bad. But the creator wanted goku to beat buu so he got him absorbed.
(my theory not based on anything in show)

besides GT makes absolutely no sence at the end of DBZ android 17 is good and trys to get people to raise there hands (he points a shotgun at a few hunters they raise there hands to surrender and 17 says "hey! you beat me to it" *raises hand without shotgun*) to help goku now why whould he try and blow up the hole wold if he is good at the end of DBZ.

I'll tell you why beause some 3rd party wanted more money out of DB.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
As for mystic wearing off think about this:
If Gohan is so strong in normal form fighting Super Buu if he went ssj or ssj2 he whould own buu so bad. But the creator wanted goku to beat buu so he got him absorbed.
(my theory not based on anything in show)
Mystic isn't his normal form, nor does it replace his normal form. It replaces SSJ. When he's talking to the Ancient Kai he asks how to 'activate' the new powers, and he says 'it's the same as when you do that Super Saiyan trick of yours'. So Gohan goes SSJ, except instead of SSJ, it's Mystic. It wears off after a while, like when Guru unlocked Gohan's potential (that's what Mystic is, unlocking potential) and over time it must've worn off, as he was able to go SSJ. The same thing happened in the 10 years between DBZ and GT, the Mystic wore off and he was able to go SSJ again.
 
New Member
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
4,628
Best answers
0
ssj2 hair doesnt grow, it gets spikier

Mystic gohan basically has the highest powerlevel gohan can possibly have in any form but in his normal form, thats all it is. Going SSJ wouldnt increase it, or decrease it, as he is at his complete potential.
 

DMW

New Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
591
Best answers
0
I agree with ravendust,he hit it right on the nose.
 
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
4,803
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
Mystic isn't his normal form, nor does it replace his normal form. It replaces SSJ. When he's talking to the Ancient Kai he asks how to 'activate' the new powers, and he says 'it's the same as when you do that Super Saiyan trick of yours'. So Gohan goes SSJ, except instead of SSJ, it's Mystic. It wears off after a while, like when Guru unlocked Gohan's potential (that's what Mystic is, unlocking potential) and over time it must've worn off, as he was able to go SSJ. The same thing happened in the 10 years between DBZ and GT, the Mystic wore off and he was able to go SSJ again.
Or GT decided to do a litle thing of their own, as per usuall. I really doubt mystic wore off.
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
209
Best answers
0
Ravendust said:
Mystic isn't his normal form, nor does it replace his normal form. It replaces SSJ. When he's talking to the Ancient Kai he asks how to 'activate' the new powers, and he says 'it's the same as when you do that Super Saiyan trick of yours'. So Gohan goes SSJ, except instead of SSJ, it's Mystic. It wears off after a while, like when Guru unlocked Gohan's potential (that's what Mystic is, unlocking potential) and over time it must've worn off, as he was able to go SSJ. The same thing happened in the 10 years between DBZ and GT, the Mystic wore off and he was able to go SSJ again.
sry ill go watch that episode again (I actually havent watched that exact episode in a long time so your most likely right)

allthough he could have found a way to go ssj in his mystic form

but what about ssj2?

or GT is stupid and doesn't follow DBZ like they did with 17
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
5,216
Best answers
0
Actually the #17 thing is explained too. Artifical #17 'brainwashes' him in a way. He has this black aura, and then one turns on for Android #17 too and their eyes flash red. The aura's link and the gateway to Hell is opened.

That was one of the great powerlevel inconsistencies in GT. Android #17 was a weak piece of crap by the end of Z, let alone GT. Yet Super #17 can own SSJ4 Goku :S
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top