1.) no crits because he´s done won´t change something

thx and credits to :
-smo who inspired me and gave me the idea how to build several things
-azn who gave me the idea how to build a foot

took me 24 hours to build the whole model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, not bad. :yes:

However, if this is for half life, then it looks like you've got to many polygons, almost as though you added a smooth modifier to the thing before rendering.

Suggestion: If it's for HL take some polies off the model, and make the pants baggier, as they're almost form fitting atrm.

Bolteh2

B
ncie shot sa gohan, but this aint smooth modifier, this is just smooth shaded, meaning it doesnt subdivide the model, but k

other things, yeah, the pants need to be baggier, nice try tho :yes:

Best answers
that is sweeet! well done the hair is amazing it looks like a ssj2 kinda hair^_^ and it also looks like ussj hair aswell but for crits pants=to thin >_<hmm not sure but from the looks of things i would say the arms are to small
but over all 9/10^_^ sweet and great! JOB!
welldone buddy

Best answers
I like it! specially the hair! the legs need to be a bit longer though...

Best answers
thx for ur comments the polycount is 2157 and i need a good skinner :D perhaps ravenblade or zereth could give it a try :) and could someone make a drawover for the pants ?

Best answers
I thought HL models can't contain more then let's say a thousend pollys to run smooth ingame...

Best answers
hey dude dark slayer i would luv to skin the model for u^_^ i have got alot of experance now about skinning and certain people who i send my skin maps to say there good^_^)
but zereth is way better and outter my leage lol he pwns at skinning
but the model owns big time gj m8!

Best answers
Yo man thats great i love it Finally someone makes a accurate good ssj2 goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair is excellent, but I think the lower half of that body is just terrible :( Sorry. But he looks nothing like Goku. Legs are too thin or something..Redo some stuff on him, maybe he will look better.

Best answers
"But he looks nothing like Goku." ur a foo i build it with a ref so it´s exactly like goku

Bolteh2

B
well, its a nice model, but he looks nothing like goku indeed (xcept for the hair, wich is very nice)

but the chest and legs arent very state of the art or something like that

also the shoulders are weird, its like they are detached from the body (they stick out too much)

Best answers
nice man but you should make a maybe a second peice of hair over his forehead but make it smaller than the first and put it far to the edge
just a suggestiong

Best answers
" but he looks nothing like goku indeed "
then the freak who made the goku pic didn´t make the goku like goku i understand .....

Best answers
Looks pretty good, but the pants look like 1980's spandex, and also gokus top under his Gi is meant to be blue.
make the pants baggier with a more weighted look and maybe even try giving him some more muscle definition. But if u've already finished then dont worry.
Other than that I like it, Love the hair.

Best answers
will do the ****ing pants tomorrow and with the black thing it will be blue it´s skinned . and to all these ***** fools who think that goku doesn´t look like goku don´t say that to me say that to the guy who painted this ****ing goku . if i hear one more time " doesn´t look like goku " i will go to a mod , the threat will be closed , nobody will see the skinn and nobody get this model

Best answers
i like it it you did a good job on the hair and i also think the arms look realistic , but maybe a suggestion about the hair i dont remember exactly but goku's hair doesnt have like that little strain of hair on the forehead , i thought that was gohan . Just a little crit :cool:

Best answers
Yea, that looks like Gohans hair, good job though. IT LOOKS LIKE GOKU not, lol just playing (though it does look a whittle strange :X), good luck =].

Best answers
lol no offense but gokus pants werent skin tight,they were really baggy,he looks like a fat woman wearing size1 jeans.the hair is pretty much perfect though,the shoulders are kindof enormously broad but good otherwise^_^

Best answers
jeah first i thought that 2 but then i saw him on this ref

or isn´t that ssj2 ? :p
AS i said i will do the pants tomorrow there´s no need to repeat this all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom