SSJ2 Gohan (Complete Reskin)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
took about an hour, i think. man, i drink too much coke... about 6 in the last hour.

Credits (IN THE PIC TOO):

SS_Vegeta for the Gohan model, esf default
S-Bolt-- for the hair, i believe

I DID NOT STICK THESE TWO TOGETHER!!! S-Bolt--'s original ssj2 wasnt matching my normal gohan, skinwise AND boobwise, so i found this and reskinned this, and the normal gohan. GSF is down so dunno who did it.

woops forgot pic

Best answers
Looks good, however the folds on his pants and back look highly unrealistic, try shaping those up, looks good.
Also a close up on the face would be nice.

Best answers
i think the shoulder area needs a little work , but other than that i think its fine

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
couldya be a little bit more specific?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like his clothes are "ribbed", know what i mean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure if the model is done or not, but the neck seems kind of brick-like and his head is squashed down.

Off topic: Hakudoushi err you should probably use 1, maybe 2 of my gifs max, some people have slow cable/dsl connections or even dialup

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for reading my post GMan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read it. It says nothing about the model's progress. It only says you found it somewhere. Do I know if you plan on editing the model, or if you're only a skinner? No. Let's not get anal about it when you're not completly in the clear here.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
common sense is the answer, the topic is Complete "~+RESKIN+~" and the pic AND the post said that i am SKINNING it, not to offend you but use your common sense a bit. i dont edit peoples model or skinwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom