SSJ transformations

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I think his third eye shows that he has become in touch with his Chakra, sort of an inner energy. I'm not sure what the eye does, I've only seen Dragon Ball up to the end of the first World Tournament.

Best answers
unless im crazy i heard its used for mental powers or somethin like that he can control minds or something i dunno :p .....he just looks like a freak.....

Best answers
Yeah Engar does have a point, i know of da chakra or whatever its called, there is an energy that is called the 3rd eye (NOT the one that every guy has, the one on your foreh.....above your eyes :D)

Best answers
I disagree and kririun ( or something like that) of being a wimp. He faught will all the other z fighters and even though he wasnt as powerful he always did something. Besides kririn is not as weak as u may think, namek he was powered up and when dende healed him goke says " kririun is as powerful as ever, and vegeta says it too. After namek he trained 3 years to prepare for androids with roshi maybe as hard as any1 else, and during buu saga b4 the tourney 18 was training with him and seemed to be keeping up, roshi says shes keeping him on his toes. So that ladies and gentlemen is why krirun is not weak, just not as powerful as his enemies. Tien is strong but has few unnamed moves except tri-beam other then that he got nottin but generic stuff. Yamacha has that ball he can control with his hands but ya he is weak, didnt even help kririun fight against buu but ran with all the girls. Finally choutzu, he is a lil clown that escaped from my cirus, i know where he is now. Sorry for the long response i just had to get that outve y chest, and say why krirurin rulez and the rest dont.

Best answers
I do agree that Krillin (or Kririn whatever u call it) WAS not a wimp. In the earlier shows he was a wicked fighter, but im talking about now (Majin Buu). You have to realize that hes not near as powerfull as Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, nor Trunks and Goten. Thats all im sayin. NOW not was

Best answers
Even though he has fallen behind all the other characters strength wise, you have to consider that this is a DBZ mod and Krillin did fight all through out DBZ. Its only appropriate that he be in it. As for Tiens third eye, its more of Akiras symbolism.

Best answers
whatever. Frankly i dont give a damn if krillins in it or not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never play with him anyway.Hes so f*cking boring it hurts.Why have him in.Because hes benn in the show from db to dbz.Even if he got his head smashed into a plane by cell.Then stopped fighting strong bad guys.

Best answers
btw Tien's tribeam attack or whatever's proper name is "Kikoho", he uses it on goku in goku's very first Tenchudai Budokai I think....atleast thats how it is in Gokuden...:p

edit: I'm sorry but i re-looked it up and "Kikoho" is the generic tri hand blast...anyone can do that one but Tien's version is called "Shin Kikoho" the end :p

Best answers
oh just one more thing to support how Krillin isnt weak...remember the saibamen in the saiya-jin saga that were kickin everyone's butt? well read this that i got from www.dbzgtlegacy.com

Kakusandan
Krillen used This technique during the fight with the Saibamen. He shoots a blast from each hand, controlling the blasts so that they merge and then directs it above the heads of his enemies. Thereupon he splits the blast again into many smaller ki bolts that rain down upon his enemies. A very effective technique which wiped out virtually all of the Saibaimen.

Krillin kicked some serious azz back in the day

Best answers
Back to the topic, Does being killed change you back to first form? Will you be able to change back into your first form without having to be killed? If you are able to change back to first form with the touch of a button can you change back just as quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom